• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to be fair Argentina should of had like 4 penalties

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Do you even understand this sport lol?

What ignorance to imply the goat at futbol can't or won't miss a shot or cannot be defended or tackled cleanly and lose.

I'll know to ignore your drivel for the rest of the cup, it's clear you offer nothing of value.
      The GOAT won't miss against Iceland.
      Ronaldo would not have missed that PK against Iceland.
      He scored against one of the greatest goal keepers in history. I'm sure he would have embarrassed that Icelandic guy who's name I'm sure you don't know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        Disagree personally. If it’s borderline I can live with it in favour of a more free flowing game. Major mistakes for sure.

Watch though, as time goes on refs will go to VAR more and more.
        If they use it to determine penalties, ball crossing the line, red cards. I am cool with it.
        Plus watching American sports has spoiled me. So I am cool with a stoppage every now and then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          Messi n Ronaldo the most overtalked about players ever. One plays well the other is ****, the other plays well the other is ****.

Maybe they both play as part of a team and if the teams doing alright they mostly get goals, if the team isn’t playing well then they are worse, just like any goal scorer.

Ronaldo has 4%conversion rate from shots in World Cup, the worst of all the World Cup top scorers by ****ing miles. One season Messi lost the ball more than any other player in Europe. Special special players but way too focussed on individual achievements and stats.

Meanwhile Iniesta won every trophy Messi won, plus two Euros and a World Cup, and he has no Ballon D’ors to Messi’s 5
          Maybe you should stop talking about them too then, way too many great things to watch in this cup other than those two players, and that's coming from a latin american pulling hard for Argentina.

It mmight be a blessing in disguise if both seleciones got eliminated, only if it meant it would shake all the casual cucks that don't know a lick of futbol but come just to troll about those two players.

Comment

• Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
            The GOAT won't miss against Iceland.
            Ronaldo would not have missed that PK against Iceland.
            He scored against one of the greatest goal keepers in history. I'm sure he would have embarrassed that Icelandic guy who's name I'm sure you don't know.
            I rate Maradonna above Messi anyway but what would a scrub like you know about futbol. Think I'd take Brazils Ronaldo over Portugals. Another cuck to ignore for the cup.

Comment

Maybe you should stop talking about them too then, way too many great things to watch in this cup other than those two players, and that's coming from a latin american pulling hard for Argentina.

It mmight be a blessing in disguise if both seleciones got eliminated, only if it meant it would shake all the casual cucks that don't know a lick of futbol but come just to troll about those two players.
              Football(soccer) is by far the World's most watched sport. This isn't a debate like Lebron vs Jordan. Vast majority of men age 14 to 60 in Europe,Asia,and South America have knowledge of the sport and most are saying Ronaldo is greater now. I am from England and I business travel to both Spain and most of South America. Only in 'soccer' ignorant America do they think Messi is greater or even close.

But nobody cares about America's opinion on football.

Comment

• Once again, vast majority of Europe and South America media/fans/analysts have Ronaldo far ahead of Messi at this point and yesterday's match along with today's failure for Messi further solidify Ronaldo's claim as GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  You have a hard-on for Ronaldo, I get it.

Doesn't change the fact that Argentina has been consistently underwhelming and disappointing for the past decade.
                  Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
                  What the HELL does that have to do with your ramblings about how Messi needs more stars?
                  He's surrounded by some of the best offensive stars in World Football.

They underperform because he under achieve himself.
                  Shoulder, I hope you didn't say that ****. Messi needs more help?

Comment

I rate Maradonna above Messi anyway but what would a scrub like you know about futbol. Think I'd take Brazils Ronaldo over Portugals. Another cuck to ignore for the cup.
                    Maradonna and Messi at their peak are both arguably the GOAT but Messi has been consistently the best player in the world for well over 10 years, he just scored 45 goals this season FFS, the season before that he scored 54 goals in 52 apps.... one missed pen and suddenly hes a bum

Comment

• Messi/C.Ronaldo fanboys are the fooking worst.

Comment

Working...
                      X