The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Come on Croatia save the world from these obnoxious cvnts
    Coming from a yank this is hard to take.

Tbf we went to war in red coats. Zero f.ucks given.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Coming from a yank this is hard to take.

Tbf we went to war in red coats. Zero f.ucks given.
      Americans are only obnoxious when we go over seas we are very pleasant in the states truth be told

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Americans are only obnoxious when we go over seas we are very pleasant in the states truth be told
        To be honest, if I was living in America I’d be ‘Irish’. I’m 2nd generation but over here we assimilate like gentlemen (cough, cough).

My Irish cousins would throw stones at me because I’m such a massive English legend

Comment

• World Cup 2018 question for the lads.

How good is Neymar?

I dunno if it’s just the fact that the lad is such a monumental bellend that people I know are actually debating how good he actually is.

Is he the 3rd best player in the world? or does his immaturity even at 26 stop him reaching even greater heights?

It seems to me at this World Cup and in this day and age when social media is king that he’s become a laughing stock to the extent that it undermines his talent.

I don’t even know if I’d want him at my club and we’re going to be abject next year. The amount of baggage he comes with is ridiculous.

I’d love to know what real Brazilians think of him.

Comment

• Neymar keeps himself from reaching his full potential.

Astonishingly good but spends too much time not trying to play. Falls over more than anyone and practically checked out at PSG right after the transfer. Even without the injury.

#3 best in the world is a tricky spot though.

Neymar hinders himself by not having the grit to tough out the difficult times.

Hazard is inconsistent at Chelsea.

Bale is the definition of being made of glass.

Suarez defers to Messi which hinders his status.

Etc. etc. etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              To be honest, if I was living in America I’d be ‘Irish’. I’m 2nd generation but over here we assimilate like gentlemen (cough, cough).

My Irish cousins would throw stones at me because I’m such a massive English legend
              You definitely be Irish and probably wearing that man skirt and have clover or Leprechaun tattoo

We do get stupid about that stuff I admit

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Neymar keeps himself from reaching his full potential.

Astonishingly good but spends too much time not trying to play. Falls over more than anyone and practically checked out at PSG right after the transfer. Even without the injury.

#3 best in the world is a tricky spot though.

Neymar hinders himself by not having the grit to tough out the difficult times.

Hazard is inconsistent at Chelsea.

Bale is the definition of being made of glass.

Suarez defers to Messi which hinders his status.

Etc. etc. etc.
                Take Bale and Suarez out of that conversation Suarez is not about that life anymore

Mbappe is getting there I do think Pogba should be in the convo but he is wasting his prime years in United De Bruyne is getting there too

Comment

• de brune is the best midfielder out there . he can win a game for his team a bit like zidane used to . so hes third then bale who can do summit outa nothin and win a game. id rather have coutino in my team than neymar the mans a complete kunt

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
                    de brune is the best midfielder out there . he can win a game for his team a bit like zidane used to . so hes third then bale who can do summit outa nothin and win a game. id rather have coutino in my team than neymar the mans a complete kunt
                    You spurs fan?

Bale was never in the convo mate just like James Rodriguez wasn't

Comment

• The world cup needs England.

Comment

Working...
                      X