No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
    If Russia wins, that'll trigger the liberals a whole lot.
    Get out of here with your Republican politics, Brush.

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
      If Russia wins, that'll trigger the liberals a whole lot.
      What are you doing in this thread brush?

You can't play football on the wheelchair you know

Comment

• Way to go England. In the spirit of brotherhood, I offer up my English friends a congratulations in the form of the greatest merging of British and American culture the world has ever seen

Comment

• It’s coming home....

Comment

• It’s time boxingscene adds an England forum skin to show how united the website is England bringing the cup home

Comment

• Those depressed, hot, blonde Swedish chicks can give me a call. I'll do WHATEVER I can to cheer them up

Comment

• Ian Wright talking about how unfortunate it is to see "all those sad beautiful women"

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Those depressed, hot, blonde Swedish chicks can give me a call. I'll do WHATEVER I can to cheer them up
                  God damn.. usually the camera pans to one hot chick.. here there was 15 HOT birds all together

Comment

• And I know it's been the easiest ride possible to the semi but it's still a great achievement for us. These are.the type of games we've lost in the past and it's a young team which had literally no expectations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sh|ts on Brits View Post
                      This side of the draw was full of bums, let's not forget.

Croatia will be a real test. (I don't think Russia will beat them but I could be wrong.)

And then France or Belgium will be waiting.
                      They won't

Croatia will beat us in midfield but they have the same issues as Sweden - lack of pace. We'd be sweeping them counter after counter

France and Belgium are both quality but for France, I expect Deschamps to do something ******ed like he did in Euro 2016 (playing Pogba where Kante plays and benching Kante) thereby shooting themselves in the foot and I think Belgium will be overawed by the occasion

Comment

Working...
                      X