Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to be the biggest England/Sweden battering since Collymore/Ulrika Johnson

Comment

• Originally posted by black.ink View Post
      Going to be the biggest England/Sweden battering since Collymore/Ulrika Johnson
      Yes! Hahahaha.

Excellent poor taste. Mocking domestic abuse is never funny unless, of course, it is funny.

Always remember a Chelsea fan ringing in talk sport to tell Stan that Lampard hit his penalty like he hit Ulrika.

Comment

• First alcoholic beverages of the day. Baby has been a nightmare so I’ve smashed a few glasses of the wife’s prosecco before I can hit Tesco for some looseners

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          First alcoholic beverages of the day. Baby has been a nightmare so I’ve smashed a few glasses of the wife’s prosecco before I can hit Tesco for some looseners
          What you drinking?

Comment

• Comment

• England should beat sweden, but there is hope that they wont

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                Realistic expectations

Comment

• Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                  England should beat sweden, but there is hope that they wont
                  It's embarrassing how badly England triggers people from other nations Talk about envy

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    It's embarrassing how badly England triggers people from other nations Talk about envy
                    Im a fan of Hurricane but you guys are so arrogant and were very dirty vs Colombia + that you intentionally lost to Belgium to become 2nd in the group and have an easier way to the finals... karma will hit you, hopefully

Comment

• Good luck to all our English friends today

Comment

Working...
                      X