Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Lukaku has real smoothness in his play.. for a big guy he is really easy on his play, kind of reminds me of prime Ronaldo(Fenomeno)

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      3/4th of people on this thread are in Europe so its on their afternoon and evening time..
      Gotcha. I see some Americans who are always around too.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Something I have noticed living here is Soccer is still popular among people whose parents or grand parents were immigrants from South America or football popular European counties..

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            You are around for everything. I think you are a retiree.

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
              I get on Flicker's case a lot but that boy was right about Brazil

Germany ruined them. Brazil are ruined mentally for at least another World Cup after this. The Germans took their soul
              What are you talking about?
              Brazil lost 2-1 against a great Belgium. It's not like they were beaten 3-0. They had 20 shots on goal and if not for a great save Brazil could have taken this to ET.

Lets Not act like Brazil was humiliated here.

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                What are you talking about?
                Brazil lost 2-1 against a great Belgium. It's not like they were beaten 3-0. They had 20 shots on goal and if not for a great save Brazil could have taken this to ET.

Lets Not act like Brazil was humiliated here.
                First time they've fallen behind all tournament and they fail to recover the deficit.

Last time they fell behind in a WC knockout game? VS Germany. Fell behind after 11 minutes and failed to recover the deficit

They gave the impression that they're a team who are happy when winning or when things are stable but lack the balls now to fight back when pressed. They fought back in the last 15 odd mins but they did the same VS Germany and in both instances, got a goal back but meant little in the end

Comment

You are around for everything. I think you are a retiree.
                  I wish. Just happens that my work schedule fits perfectly around the times for these WC games.

Comment

Man, this World Cup has made me realize who on here really has a job vs who don't have jobs.

Some folks be always watching all the matches.
                    Lol, I’ve had a paternity leave plus I do 13 hour shifts 3x a week including nights. Loved it!

Not missed a match I was bothered about tbh.

Comment

• This world cup has been fantastic (game start time wise for UK fans) and in general it's been great.. especially after all the talk of possible racism..

I bet Putin told the country DO NOT embarrass Russia on the world stage..as they have been on best behavior

For me out of all the world cups i remember South Korea/Japan was very bad especially as i was in school for it.. The USA/Canada/MEX one will potentially suck for UK fans but i will be living in the USA by then

Qatar is 2 or 3 i hours ahead of us i'd imagine? that could be a bit meh

Comment

Working...
                      X