No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    I've just put another monkey on Belgium to beat Brazil at almost 3/1. Easy money, Brazil are pony.
    Did you just watch a danny dyer film or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      Yup, with that big goal from Trezeguet.

Would have been truly historic if they beat Italy in the 2006 world cup too.
      The next World Cup was 2002 and Senegal beat them 1-0. Papa Diop scored. It was a memorable game for me. France didn't leave the group stages.

I hope Szef doesn't see this. These things anger him.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        The next World Cup was 2002 and Senegal beat them 1-0. Papa Diop scored. It was a memorable game for me. France didn't leave the group stages.

I hope Szef doesn't see this. These things anger him.
        Nah, I corrected myself, Im talking about 2006.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          6 European teams left and one South American team, biiiig SURPRISE! .

Football outside of Europe is complete and utter garbage.
          Yeah i called it before the tournament and people got mad.. especially with the tournament being in Europe were South American teams have never won a world cup.

With VAR now a part of the game i don't see them ever winning another tournament

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            They won it in 2000.
            Why is everyone treating them like scrubs then?

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            And I just misheard the guy at the Brazilian camp when he said they were feeding off the head coach and trying to squeeze out all the juice, I thought he said they were "beating off the head coach" and almost spit my drink out
            Lmfaooo. I missed it. I would think the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              Yeah i called it before the tournament and people got mad.. especially with the tournament being in Europe were South American teams have never won a world cup.

With VAR now a part of the game i don't see them ever winning another tournament
              Couldn't agree more. Those thugs will have to learn to play football as they have no hiding place now with VAR.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                There is some petition with something like 200,000 signatures to get the game replayed because the ref was biased I'm guessing half of those were the ones just listening to Maradona's opinion That's Maradona the FIFA employee.
                They done everything but chin that ref.

Collina would have sent of 3
                Columbians minimum and maybe Henderson since he did a petulant head thing.

But in response to ****s on Brits (great username ffs)

I say most things tongue in cheek but 100% South American teams are unbearable cheats at this World Cup.

Other than Peru. Peru were adorable. They deserved so, so much more.

Comment

• To give you non-Americans an idea of how embarrassingly little people care about this here, not a single person at my work is paying any attention to the WC and the only guy that is vaguely interested, asked me 2 questions yesterday. How many teams are left? What's going on with "Neymeer"? It's a joke

Comment

• You guys know damn well that the Columbians got screwed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Why is everyone treating them like scrubs then?

Lmfaooo. I missed it. I would think the same.
                      They have been scrubs sometimes. In 2002 and 2010 I believe.

Comment

Working...
                      X