• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought Golovin was going to equalize there

Comment

• Hand ball & goal.. 1-1 smdh..

Comment

• For all Spain's nice passing and possession, they haven't really threatened to score apart from the own goal.

Comment

• Sasquatch the PK equalizer, Espana playing with fire now

Comment

• This is the ***** I hate about Spain, they're clearly 100x better than Russia, they score a goal, then get pass happy with 70 minutes left in the game, pisses me off.

Comment

• Russia doing what they need to. They're never going to dominate possession v Spain, so they just need to stay compact at the back and look to hit Spain on the break. Spain aren't really doing anything, they're just knocking the ball about the midfield and can't find a way to get in behind.

Russia being clever too, not really wasting energy closing Spain down all the time which other teams too and end up getting undone with fatigue. Best off just conserving energy and let Spain just play in front of them with nowhere to go.

Still expect Spain to get through though..

Comment

• Got a feeling Spain are getting knocked out today

Comment

• This game is more competitive than I expected.

Comment

• The problem for Spain is they don't really have someone like Xavi anymore. It's all good having huge amounts of possession but you need someone that can pick out a final pass that nobody else on the pitch can see and put someone through, like Xavi could. I think that's essential to this kind of team, otherwise you just end up knocking the ball from side to side with little end product.

Comment

• At this pace the game is headed for penalties, Spain wants to pass their way into the back of the net.

Comment

Working...
                      X