Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think Belgium will be full strength no matter what mind games they're trying to play.

De Bruyne (played 2 full games) might be rested for Fellaini, and we know Lukaku isn't starting so Bats comes in, and Dembele in for Carrasco is possible.

Comment

• Carlos Sanchez back in the line-up for Colombia. Jesus.

Comment

• I honestly have no idea how any of these matches are going to go today

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          I honestly have no idea how any of these matches are going to go today
          Even oracles takes days off.

Comment

• Senegal coming on strong there.. Colombian forwards are playing defenders..

Comment

• Was not looking forward to England possibly facing Colombia.. but Senegal look dangerous..

I think Japan would be the easiest

Comment

• I'd have taken Colombia before Senegal before this game kicked off. Colombia seem to have gone from underdogs doing well to massively overhyped.

Senegal have the better quality throughout the team and Colombia have a couple of broken stars and thats it.
                Last edited by BodiesInFlight; 06-28-2018, 09:42 AM.

Comment

• If Portugal loses to Uruguay or vice versa, are they out of the world cup?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                    If Portugal loses to Uruguay or vice versa, are they out of the world cup?
                    Correct...

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                      If Portugal loses to Uruguay or vice versa, are they out of the world cup?
                      Yeah. After todays games it goes to a straight knock out tournament.

Comment

Working...
                      X