Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post

Fuk me...

Comment

• Fuck Germany and Fuck all Germans... including Adolf Hitler's fuck ass..

Comment

• Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
        Fuck Germany and Fuck all Germans... including Adolf Hitler's fuck ass..
        All Germans? If you don't like my girl Diane Kruger, then FUCK YOU!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          You've basically done a Jim Watt and picked a team from the start and been biased ever since.

They've been shite and begging for goals taken off Switzerland is embarrassing.
          They haven't been mindblowingly good but they've been more impressive than anyone else has been against any half decent sides.

Belgium have looked good against Panama and Tunisia. Spain have looked ropey at times, France have been dull. No one else is worth talking about at the moment I don't think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            You've basically done a Jim Watt and picked a team from the start and been biased ever since.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
              They haven't been mindblowingly good but they've been more impressive than anyone else has been against any half decent sides.

Belgium have looked good against Panama and Tunisia. Spain have looked ropey at times, France have been dull. No one else is worth talking about at the moment I don't think.
              Erm, England?

Weirdly if England lose today I think they might get to a semi final

Comment

• Yeah, i think out of Group H, Colombia would be the trickiest tie, and should they beat Senegal who didn't look great against Japan - we'd face them in the next round if we finish 2nd.

After that, Switzerland/Sweden would be no problem, Spain/Croatia in the semi would be a good test, and beating any of them - might aswell give us the title.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  Erm, England?

Weirdly if England lose today I think they might get to a semi final
                  Yep looking at the BBC chat.. second place seems to get a much easier route. Pretty shocked how close the tournament has been outside of the likes of Panama

Either the big teams got worse or "smaller" nations closed the gap..

Serbia were very competitive with Brazil yesterday

Comment

• Worthless Prediction Time...

Colombia 2:1 Senegal
                    Poland 2:0 Japan
                    Belgium 3:1 England
                    Panama 2:1 Tunisia

Comment

• I think England are probably more honourable than the Belgies based on inherent belief in gentlemanly conduct and Fair play.

We’ll probably smash Belgium tbh

Comment

Working...
                      X