No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Yeah if you're a Korean or look Korean and living in Germany you better HIDE!!!!
    And you thought the Holocost was bad. That was a warm up

I mean uhhh....

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      And you thought the Holocost was bad. That was a warm up

I mean uhhh....
      I saw a couple crowd reaction shots and my 1st thought was someone is getting f-cked up real bad tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I saw a couple crowd reaction shots and my 1st thought was someone is getting f-cked up real bad tonight.
        Oh yeah. Especially how much they drink

Comment

• Marcelo doing a Ronaldo (fatty )

He clearly looked sick AF

Wait he ****ed up his leg or?
          Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 06-27-2018, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• Costa Rica looks like they just snorted jale in the team locker room. Wtf, started off wild, not giving a fucc.

Comment

• Joga Bonito on that pitch today

Brazil looking great do far

Comment

• 1-0 Don't think Brazil are anything that special.. but that was a sick ball.. like Banegas yesterday

Hopefully Serbia come back and my boy Fred comes on and saves the day for Brazil

Comment

• Neymar is pathetic.. don't get me wrong Ronaldo and Messi go down easy time by time..

But they never play act nearly as bad as this ****.. everytime he gets tackled he goes down holding his face

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    Neymar is pathetic.. don't get me wrong Ronaldo and Messi go down easy time by time..

But they never play act nearly as bad as this ****.. everytime he gets tackled he goes down holding his face
                    Neymar is a bytch.

He's not even in the same stratosphere skillwise as Ronaldo and Messi... Not even close

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                      Brazil have been comfortable. If that Swiss equaliser had been rightly disallowed in their first game then everyone would have them down as favourites.

They've been solid defensively and have created plenty over the 2 games. Should've beat Costa Rica about 7-0.
                      You've basically done a Jim Watt and picked a team from the start and been biased ever since.

They've been shite and begging for goals taken off Switzerland is embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
                      X