Clear All

• tempeted by a top scorer bet.

Messi, Jesus, or Werner

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      tempeted by a top scorer bet.

Messi, Jesus, or Werner
      I'd pick Jesus out of those three.

Lukaku at 18/1 isn't a bad throw away bet.

Comment

• US, Mexico & Canada to co host 2026 World Cup. The world will probably end before that.

Comment

• What a dumb decison by Florentino Perez to announce the signing now lol.

Portugal are 4 to 1 underdogs against Spain. I'll probably put a small amount on them.

Comment

• I get Portugal getting to the final almost every time when I use the World Cup predictor.

23/1 to win it. Seems generous when you see England are 17/1

Comment

• It is sickening that FIFA keep trying to cater to yanks.

They had a World Cup in ‘94 there is no way they should be hosting another one pretty much ever as a nation with questionable ties to the game and zero footballing heritage.

They somehow jumped a queue of proper footballing nations who hosted world cups before the US and have bid for them again. Countries like Spain, Argentina, Italy, and England. Even nations like Holland.

Mexico alone would have been cool.

And Canada? F.uck off. FIFA are awful

Comment

It is sickening that FIFA keep trying to cater to yanks.

They had a World Cup in ‘94 there is no way they should be hosting another one pretty much ever as a nation with questionable ties to the game and zero footballing heritage.

They somehow jumped a queue of proper footballing nations who hosted world cups before the US and have bid for them again. Countries like Spain, Argentina, Italy, and England. Even nations like Holland.

Mexico had it twice in a 16 year period.

I'm pretty sure every host nation just buys it.

Comment

• Comment

I get that countries who live for football should get first crack at it, but what about FIFA's responsability to grow the game worldwide?

Canada should win it next.

Comment

Financing and development was why America was chosen.

Comment

Working...
                      X