Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still can't believe Germany didn't take Leroy Sané to the world cup. He would offer them everything they were lacking in this world cup.

Some say he doesn't fit with their style of play. Well they should have at least given themselves the option of changing things when it wasn't working.

Comment

• So England basically want to finish second right? It seems "potentially" much easier for the most part

Comment

• Can't believe Muller kept getting playing time.

Dude contributes absolute nowt to the team. Nothing at all from the far right. Maybe as a striker he'd have helped but the man is basically the ceiling of Dele Ali.

Germany went out because a lack of awareness by Lowe. Great national side manager but the dude neglected his responsibility to winning by letting the sentiment of Muller get to him. Which effectively had Ger,any playing with 10 by wasting a spot someone like Brandt could've taken up and provided a threat from by actually being able to do something besides poach goals.

Oh well. Sad thing is, Germany aren't even bad. They should've legit defended their title but too much feelings got in the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          Yeah i will.. but nowhere near like how i was cheering for Argentina/Germany to go out
          i don't mind germany, honestly. i just can't stand brasil (when it comes to futbol)

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
            Still can't believe Germany didn't take Leroy Sané to the world cup. He would offer them everything they were lacking in this world cup.

Some say he doesn't fit with their style of play. Well they should have at least given themselves the option of changing things when it wasn't working.
            Brandt is similar to Sane.

If anything, Sane would've been used like Brandt. For the sake of the "known" players like ozil and muller.

Despite clearly offering more dynamism than those guys could ever produce.

Comment

• Auf wiedersehen.

Saw that coming.

The writing was on the wall since they lost to Austria and barely beat Saudi Arabia right before the world cup

Onto Brazil. Go Serbia!

Comment

• Germany got their ass handed to them in Russia..
                History repeats itself

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  Auf wiedersehen.

Saw that coming.

The writing was on the wall since they lost to Austria and barely beat Saudi Arabia right before the world cup

Onto Brazil. Go Serbia!

Nukka their ain't no Wall anymore.. like the wall even ze Germans fell..

Comment

• I guess I'm wishing the best for Portugal now.

Would be great to see a euro and wc.

Can't bring myself to wish Mexico to win the cup. It would be like Motherducker hoping Argentina win it.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Can't believe Muller kept getting playing time.

Dude contributes absolute nowt to the team. Nothing at all from the far right. Maybe as a striker he'd have helped but the man is basically the ceiling of Dele Ali.

Germany went out because a lack of awareness by Lowe. Great national side manager but the dude neglected his responsibility to winning by letting the sentiment of Muller get to him. Which effectively had Ger,any playing with 10 by wasting a spot someone like Brandt could've taken up and provided a threat from by actually being able to do something besides poach goals.

Oh well. Sad thing is, Germany aren't even bad. They should've legit defended their title but too much feelings got in the way.
                      Mueller was a beast in his prime

Lol at comparing him to Ali, you American by any chance?

Comment

Working...
                      X