No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    They don’t. Cause America is sexist and women should be in the kitchen.
    Plenty of women athletes that are famous in the US , people just make to much of US women soccer they're really not that good truth be told

Only watched couple of US women national team games and I remember them getting schooled by bunch of Japanese midgets

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Plenty of women athletes that are famous in the US , people just make to much of US women soccer they're really not that good truth be told

Only watched couple of US women national team games and I remember them getting schooled by bunch of Japanese midgets

I’m pretty sure they just kicked the **** out of Japan for the World Cup...you high?
      Last edited by -MEGA-; 06-06-2018, 12:12 AM.

Comment

• The winner is probably coming from Spain/Germany/France.. most talented players and most South American teams do not do well when the tournament is in Europe.. A lot of Brazilians play in Ukraine/Russia these days but IDK how many are in the Squad for the World cup

England don't have the experience to win the whole thing imo.. not even sure if this squad is that talented either.. But maybe the lack of pressure/expectation might help them this year

Belgium is like England of old.. they lost to ****ing Wales in the Euro semi finals FFS.. talent wise they have it.. doubt they have the mentality for it though.. big time bottlers

So yeah most likely: France/Germany/Spain
        Possible: Argentina/Brazil
        Unlikely: Belgium/England
        No chance: The rest
        Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 06-06-2018, 02:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          I’ve never heard of such a thing. You sure you aren’t trying to pull some Tom foolery on me?

Because America ain’t the world. Look at the thread... Three Americans. Look at the OG thread. Who dominates those? It damn sure ain’t Americans. Why? Cause American men don’t really give a **** about soccer (except the ones that play it) Look at the men’s pro teams here in America, do you think they could compete in la liga, English premier league or any other over seas league for that matter? Hell-to-the-naw-naw-naw-naw!

That’s about 50 pounds. Not bad.
          I have never had a problem with you on here. So yes no harm, no fool, Obesey.

So these damn Europeans just came on here and created one thread about football and it became the top thread for views and comment on here? Why wasn't another thread more popular since this a forum dominated by American?

I see you got jokes.

Comment

• I don't buy this 'a non-European can't win a WC in Russia' theory.

It might come to pass that it is a European team that wins but I don't think the WC being in Russia will have a bearing on that. The weather isn't bad there in summer and the players in the Brazil squad for example will have played just as many, if not more games in Russia at club level than the players in the Spain/Germany/France squads. 99% of the squad play club football in Europe!

I have Brazil down to win it - beating Spain in the final.

Comment

• Who's in the group of death this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                Brazil is the favorite, then Germany, Spain and France.

Argentina are basically GSW without iguardali, i.e they have the best attack but their defense blows balls.
                argentina doesn't have the best attack. sure they have several superstars at the front but they still doesn't have a clue how to play with each others. eventhough messi, higuain, arguero and dimaria play together since the youth team. just look at their's string of 1-0 victories in the last 3 big tournament and their patethic attempt in conmebol stage. they only qualified because messi turn on his "god mode" in the last qualifier match

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Shows how much you know. O jogo bonito goes back to the days of Pele in Brazil.
                  fck brazil!! bunch of patethic turds, the divas attitude in that team now already surpassed green teef wankers

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                    fck brazil!! bunch of patethic turds, the divas attitude in that team now already surpassed green teef wankers
                    Who's your team?

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      you voted England to win you can't act all mighty and knowledgeable

Actually it's good that football thread got unstickied it was getting too Britishy if that's a word
                      that thread have been covered the queen slimey limey love nectar 2012

Comment

Working...
                      X