No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    Holy **** she sucks.. i am sorry.. i am a ****ing sexist.. Women should not be commentating on stuff like football.. boxing.. UFC
    It's simply done to appease a few shirt lifters, lesbo's and feminists who probably aren't even watching anyway

Comment

• There have been female commentators for ages now, it isn't a new thing. At least at the BBC anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        There have been female commentators for ages now, it isn't a new thing. At least at the BBC anyway.
        Yeah they sometimes have one on match of the day. They usually give them Brighton v Watford or something.

Still sounds ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
          Yeah they sometimes have one on match of the day. They usually give them Brighton v Watford or something.

Still sounds ****.
          Yeah the graveyard shift games Its annoying for sure, sounds like a child doing commentary.

Comment

• I want Renard to take me on his yacht to wine and dine me.

Comment

• This female commentator just called Portugal "Porto".

I think someone should tell her Porto are a club in Portugal.

Comment

• goddamn... Ronaldo just became the second highest international scorer of all time, he now have 85 goals for portugal surpassing legend ferenc puskas from hungary. it will be nearly impossible task to became number 1 tho... the nmber 1 spot belong to ali daei from iran with 109 goals.

but i think he's already in there coz scoring in europe stages definitely far more difficult than Ali daei scoring 30 goals againts guam, maldive, nepal or srilanka

Comment

There have been female commentators for ages now, it isn't a new thing. At least at the BBC anyway.
                  Yeah this woman has been on MOTD a few times.

I got no problem with female commentators, but this one in particular has a horrendous voice.

To prove no sexist, I can’t stand the Neville bros as commentators either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    Yeah this woman has been on MOTD a few times.

I got no problem with female commentators, but this one in particular has a horrendous voice.

To prove no sexist, I can’t stand the Neville bros as commentators either.
                    Keown was doing my head in during the England game.

"play through the compartments" must have been said nearly 10 times.

Tunisia put in one good tackle and "they are beating us to every ball at the minute" No you **** it happened once.

Comment

Keown was doing my head in during the England game.

"play through the compartments" must have been said nearly 10 times.

Tunisia put in one good tackle and "they are beating us to every ball at the minute" No you **** it happened once.
                      Haha Keown is ****e as well no doubt

Couldn’t hear comms where I was.

On game. How Morocco haven’t pulled one back here is beyond me. Portugal are crap (barring Ronnie obffs)

Comment

Working...
                      X