Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supreme Court rules in favor of cake baker who refused to bake cake for gay couple

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    they would have to have religious stuff on it... and that would cost you more money than the brakes itself so eventually your store will close on its own by your bad business decisions
    Nah, man, that "Fruitful Union" stuff is all the rave right now.

Be safe, engaged

See? It writes itself

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      I beat you in our argument and now you start with the insults. Let me know when you learn how to debate like a true intellectual.
      you "beat me"?

aahhh you are one of those that declares themselves a winner!

oh man that is the most childish thing anyone can do in a debate/argument.....

and where did I insult you please quote me as I called you no names at all.....

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      well aren't we all glad we dont live in an IF world

try living in a real one and stop with the nonsense excuses
      again where is it that you were insulted?

ok how about this?

stop being a cry baby silly nanny.....

that's sorta of an insult.... not what I quoted before

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
        Nah, man, that "Fruitful Union" stuff is all the rave right now.

Be safe, engaged

See? It writes itself

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
          This gay couple does not represent the entire group but more importantly... Do i need to go over the definition of hate group with you?
          You think this gay couple is working by themselves? This is an organized effort to stick it to Christians.

Would you have a problem with the government forcing muslims to sell pork products?

Comment

you "beat me"?

and where did I insult you please quote me as I called you no names at all.....

again where is it that you were insulted?

ok how about this?

stop being a cry baby silly nanny.....

that's sorta of an insult.... not what I quoted before
            Wow bud, take a break for a bit.

Comment

• If they took him to Supreme Court imagine how pissed they'd have been..
              C'mon man.. if they won't server you find a guy who would.. be glad he didn't spit or piss on the cake before giving you..

Comment

you "beat me"?

That's his game.

I actually nailed him down recently asking how this game he plays works. Like what are the rules, the scoring system, judges/officials, etc he uses to determine who 'won' and who 'lost'.

He flat out told me someone replies to him he 'wins'.

That's what you're dealing with, fyi.

Me, I took his rules to heart. Since he 'wins' when I reply to him, that means he 'loses' every day I don't reply to him.

I've been 'handing him Ls' ever since he told me how the game works, and it's so simple anyone else can 'win' every day too. Just don't reply to him at all and you 'win' a new contest every day!!

What could be easier?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Yes because businesses use taxpayer funded services to be able to serve the community. Roads and parking spaces for example.

I don't think it is right or fair that a person can pay tax to upkeep the roads and pay for services like sanitation, public works, police and fire yet can't be served by the business owner because of "religious choice".
                  Businesses pay taxes just like individuals in order to use said services. You cannot go into a business and demand a service without the other person having the choice to refuse it, because then that is what we call forced labor.
                  Last edited by JimRaynor; 06-04-2018, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    I've always looked at it this way; if you can force a Christian baker to bake a cake for a gay wedding, you can force a black caterer to cater a Klan event.

We both know that's ridiculous, so this was obviously the correct decision.
                    This needs to happen so we can see the typical hypocrisy and double standards of the Libtards.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                      Let's pretend I and a few of my business friends decided to form a religion called "Fruitful Union," and in our newly formed religion we valued married couples with children more than anything and viewed unmarried couples or couples in general without children as abhorrent. What if in our town we decided not to provide the services of our businesses to such couples because we felt it went against our beliefs? Like, for example, a couple comes in looking for breaks for their child's bicycle, but I decide not to provide them with breaks once I find out they had their child out of wedlock?

Am I right to do so? What if I'm the only bike shop in town? Is it fair to execute my religious beliefs over others merely because it's possible they could order breaks over Amazon, if they happen to have Internet access at home?

Is it reasonable?
                      Bikes use brakes...

Comment

Working...
                      X