Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shalom, hello/goodye,, why do people hate jews so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Shalom, hello/goodye,, why do people hate jews so much?

I’ll speak for myself, a spic Jew, I never cheated any one outta anything... I’m commanded (not requested by my GOD) to be a blessing to the world,,, I’ve actualy done my best... I got ****ed over regularly... I’ve read snide remarks, anti Jew jokes,,, i Pablo, jew. I own very little, I struggle day to day....to pay my bills, I really do, I just passed an exam that hopefully allows me to earn the funds needed to make my ends meet..

My buddy made a Jew joke, Steve p, amazon executive... I wept.. he asked me why I was crying=weeping. I lacked the words and vocabulary to express the pain I felt...

Why do people hate jews? I’m not rich, I don’t own much, I wish to not own the hatred I get regularly... I’m a man seeking the best life for my wife and kids... best..

Ok... I believe, unfortunately that everything I touch turns to ****.. I ain’t ****, and I unfortunately know it,,,

Not sure why I am posting about real pain... pain I feel

... Zaroku, dear... it's all about some "clash of civilizations" which started back some nearly 3,000 years ago...

Comment

I don't hate Jews.. I love Natalie Portman..

Mooshahsi on the other hand..

Comment

Probably because Jews usually have more money than them.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
          ... did you ever ask yourself why is that happening?...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            ... did you ever ask yourself why is that happening?...
            What a Jewish person earns is no concern of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... Zaroku, dear... it's all about some "clash of civilizations" which started back some nearly 3,000 years ago...

Mad crazy love for you.. “clash of civilizations”. This works for me thank you big brother... love and big respect... mi casa es us casa...

I Wish I could speak English; Japanes:Hebrew;Romanian... Polish too. I can’t.. peace big brother. My uncle died yesterday.. I’m the top of our clan, but I wish I had an older brother...

I’m hurting bad big brother.. hurting bad...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Mad crazy love for you.. “clash of civilizations”. This works for me thank you big brother... love and big respect... mi casa es us casa...

I Wish I could speak English; Japanes:Hebrew;Romanian... Polish too. I can’t.. peace big brother. My uncle died yesterday.. I’m the top of our clan, but I wish I had an older brother...

I’m hurting bad big brother.. hurting bad...
                ... I'm sad to hear that your uncle passed away... but being the at the top of your clan brings you a great responsibility... be strong!...

Comment

Not in my case... to be hated by people who don’t know me,,, when I tell them I’m a Jew.. tell me i a good Jew, why didn’t I tell them initially.. etc..

Comment

Not in my case......

Comment

Working...
                    X