Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shalom, hello/goodye,, why do people hate jews so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I’ll speak for myself, a spic Jew, I never cheated any one outta anything... I’m commanded (not requested by my GOD) to be a blessing to the world,,, I’ve actualy done my best... I got ****ed over regularly... I’ve read snide remarks, anti Jew jokes,,, i Pablo, jew. I own very little, I struggle day to day....to pay my bills, I really do, I just passed an exam that hopefully allows me to earn the funds needed to make my ends meet..

My buddy made a Jew joke, Steve p, amazon executive... I wept.. he asked me why I was crying=weeping. I lacked the words and vocabulary to express the pain I felt...

Why do people hate jews? I’m not rich, I don’t own much, I wish to not own the hatred I get regularly... I’m a man seeking the best life for my wife and kids... best..

Ok... I believe, unfortunately that everything I touch turns to ****.. I ain’t ****, and I unfortunately know it,,,

Not sure why I am posting about real pain... pain I feel
    Nobody hates you z...nobody worth worrying about

My only opinion of jews is the israeli situation & theyre not doing themselves any favours. Either with their archaic land grabs or their lack of empathy for Palestinians and their situation.
    Its ethnic cleansing the israeli are trying to get away with. A war crime. They're trying to create their own race in israel & its too close to the bone with modern history of jews and the nazis. I honestly feel they have no right to hold anger towards nazi germany(which is defunct) while they act like modern day nazi's in the middle east.

The world needs to turn their back on Israel..they are as extreme as any terrorist group.

If other jews feel they need to side with israel then its no different to moderate muslims siding with extremists

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      ... I'm sad to hear that your uncle passed away... but being the at the top of your clan brings you a great responsibility... be strong!...
      God wiling I’ll be strong,

A Time for Everything
      3 There is a time for everything,
      and a season for every activity under the heavens:
      2 a time to be born and a time to die,
      a time to plant and a time to uproot,
      3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
      a time to tear down and a time to build,
      4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
      a time to mourn and a time to dance,
      5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
      a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
      6 a time to search and a time to give up,
      a time to keep and a time to throw away,
      7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
      a time to be silent and a time to speak,
      8 a time to love and a time to hate,
      a time for war and a time for peace

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post

My only opinion of jews is the israeli situation & theyre not doing themselves any favours. Either with their archaic land grabs or their lack of empathy for Palestinians and their situation.
        Its ethnic cleansing the israeli are trying to get away with. A war crime. They're trying to create their own race in israel & its too close to the bone with modern history of jews and the nazis. I honestly feel they have no right to hold anger towards nazi germany(which is defunct) while they act like modern day nazi's in the middle east.

The world needs to turn their back on Israel..they are as extreme as any terrorist group.

If other jews feel they need to side with israel then its no different to moderate muslims siding with extremists
        You spark big truths, up I need some time to thick and reply... I appreciate your honesy and candor... for now... that’s all I got.. nothing more nothing less... I’ll put my pro Israel mind on the Back burner... I try so hard not to be a liar.. nuff said... I’m supposed to be a blessing to the world, I’m actually commanded to do so... I’ll try harder, look into every thing you said and honor GOD.. I promise...

Comment

Preach.

It’s sad that some people instantly conflate valid criticism of Isreal’s disgraceful behaviour with anti-semitism. I have zero problem with Israel existing or the Jewish people as a whole (and no more issue with their religion than any of the other Abrahamic nonsenses like Christianity, Islam etc.), but when I comment that the IDF shouldn’t be sniping kids and doctors, Zaroku’s response is, essentially: “Are you a f***ing Muslim?”.

I guess it stems from the erroneous, media-led insistence that only Muslims are terrorists.

Comment

This is a great post & i echo your sentiments.

The limited personal experience i have had is while i traveled extensively through s/e Asia and Australia/NZ etc (these are generilisations) i found Chinese/South Africans and especially Israelis to be extremely arrogant, rude and very unpleasant to be around.

I worked on a farm in New Zealand and i become really good friends with an Israeli girl, BUT whenever someone raised the topic about Israel/Palestine etc she became a different person, she was totally normally in every other aspect, really fun and cool but in that regard she was totally and utterly brainwashed.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              This is a great post & i echo your sentiments.

The limited personal experience i have had is while i traveled extensively through s/e Asia and Australia/NZ etc (these are generilisations) i found Chinese/South Africans and especially Israelis to be extremely arrogant, rude and very unpleasant to be around.

I worked on a farm in New Zealand and i become really good friends with an Israeli girl, BUT whenever someone raised the topic about Israel/Palestine etc she became a different person, she was totally normally in every other aspect, really fun and cool but in that regard she was totally and utterly brainwashed.
              I wish and pray that I can work on a fan like you did.. I envy you,,, you have no idea.. I’d shovel sheep **** to live in peace.. I’m a nobody from nowhere...

Comment

I’ll speak for myself, a spic Jew, I never cheated any one outta anything... I’m commanded (not requested by my GOD) to be a blessing to the world,,, I’ve actualy done my best... I got ****ed over regularly... I’ve read snide remarks, anti Jew jokes,,, i Pablo, jew. I own very little, I struggle day to day....to pay my bills, I really do, I just passed an exam that hopefully allows me to earn the funds needed to make my ends meet..

My buddy made a Jew joke, Steve p, amazon executive... I wept.. he asked me why I was crying=weeping. I lacked the words and vocabulary to express the pain I felt...

Why do people hate jews? I’m not rich, I don’t own much, I wish to not own the hatred I get regularly... I’m a man seeking the best life for my wife and kids... best..

Ok... I believe, unfortunately that everything I touch turns to ****.. I ain’t ****, and I unfortunately know it,,,

Not sure why I am posting about real pain... pain I feel
                You have people(some posters on here included) that are spreading rumours about them controlling everything and making our lives harder.

Comment

I wish and pray that I can work on a fan like you did.. I envy you,,, you have no idea.. I’d shovel sheep **** to live in peace.. I’m a nobody from nowhere...
                  dunno, although that was one of my favorite memories, living in a kinda mini community with travelers from all over the world, cooking, smoking weed together etc i have a horror story from a farm in Australian outback that i worked on, where some crazy old **** threatened to kill me & 'bury me with the 'roos'

Comment

Zarakou is it true the jews run the adult film industry? Werent you a pron producer before?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Zarakou is it true the jews run the adult film industry? Werent you a pron producer before?
                      If there are Jews running/ruining ****o they never consulted me... I’m not a smart guy. My buddy Tim M made his fourtune on meth, ****o, cum sluts .. made his money investing in bang bros in like 2002? He always had the best hoes, excellent drugs.. food on tap....he was Irish, not Jewish... but solid... a real mean lovely person..

Comment

Working...
                      X