My father's birthday is June 8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My father's birthday is June 8

Next Friday.

I am going to be black out drunk and plan to wake up 2 days later.

why??????????

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      why??????????
      I'm depressed dude. And I'm mad as hell.

I'm about to either **** someone up or get my was kicked. Probably the latter.

Comment

why??????????
        His father passed away about a year or so ago if I'm not mistaken. They were real close.

Rest in Peace Papa Beer

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          His father passed away about a year or so ago if I'm not mistaken. They were real close.

Rest in Peace Papa Beer
          I'm real mad man. And I'm actually sober right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I'm depressed dude. And I'm mad as hell.

I'm about to either **** someone up or get my was kicked. Probably the latter.
            Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post

Rest in Peace Papa Beer
            Think about how your father would feel man, celebrate his passing and don't morn him.. He gave you all he had and his time was finished here...He is watching so make him proud man. I be with my kids daily and when I leave all i want to see is smiles and the lessons I taught being executed....Hold ya head up man and make him proud!!

Comment

Think about how your father would feel man, celebrate his passing and don't morn him.. He gave you all he had and his time was finished here...He is watching so make him proud man. I be with my kids daily and when I leave all i want to see is smiles and the lessons I taught being executed....Hold ya head up man and make him proud!!
              Damn. That actually made me feel better.

Thank you man, I know we don't get along on certain subjects but you're a good dude Larry.

Comment

Damn. That actually made me feel better.

Thank you man, I know we don't get along on certain subjects but you're a good dude Larry.
                We cool man, keep ya head up solider!!!

Comment

man it the **** up.

Comment

Next Friday.

I am going to be black out drunk and plan to wake up 2 days later.
                    What if, in your blackout drunken bender you kill yourself or are seriously injured? I know that mentally, you’re not always in a good place but drowning it alcohol is recipe for disaster -real talk. Hope you can find peace my friend

Comment

Working...
                    X