Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

False Meme Suggests Texas Rapper Faces Death Penalty While School Shooter Does Not

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False Meme Suggests Texas Rapper Faces Death Penalty While School Shooter Does Not

Saw this trending on FB today.

Should be an outrage but given that it's fake, well...not so much.

The real story is here...

http://www.politifact.com/texas/stat...s-death-penal/

death penalty for all violent felons and baby rapers

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      death penalty for all violent felons and baby rapers

Ideally, they'd both get put down. In fact, they'd both be shot on sight. Why waste a nickel on them?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
        Ideally, they'd both get put down. In fact, they'd both be shot on sight. Why waste a nickel on them?
        the president should mandate all laws concerning said criminals be dealt the same punishment.

a killer from neb gets the dp
        a killer from minn, nah....

both killers doe

despite the rumor i started about myself, im not the smartest guy. i dont know why rules are diff from state to state.

Comment

Just kill the both of them. If you were thinking of committing murder at 17 you are probably gonna commit them later in life too.

The world is overpopulated. Innocent lives have been lost to people who don't deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by Outworn View Post
            Just kill the both of them. If you were thinking of committing murder at 17 you are probably gonna commit them later in life too.

The world is overpopulated. Innocent lives have been lost to people who don't deserve it.
            Yeah, I always put myself in the shoes of the victims. The killers can get put down. They both should be treated like they treated their victims. And age doesn't matter. There's no difference between a 18-year-old killer and a 17-year-old killer. Both are just as evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              the president should mandate all laws concerning said criminals be dealt the same punishment.

a killer from neb gets the dp
              a killer from minn, nah....

both killers doe

despite the rumor i started about myself, im not the smartest guy. i dont know why rules are diff from state to state.
              Well, I'm all for each state to make its own laws that the people of the state vote on and agree to. States' rights is very important in my opinion. If all laws were federal, we'd have a country ran from Washington with no variables which just would put us behind. We can see the results of different laws in different places and learn from them.

However, I don't see any reason why a 17-year-old killer should be treated any differently from an 18-year-old killer. There's no difference in the effect their crimes have on the victims. This is a stupid law. If a ten-year-old shot those people, he should be put down. It's that simple. Always keep the victims in mind. To hell with the killers.

Comment

Yeah, I always put myself in the shoes of the victims. The killers can get put down. They both should be treated like they treated their victims. And age doesn't matter. There's no difference between a 18-year-old killer and a 17-year-old killer. Both are just as evil.
                Totally right. Thumb down on these scums life.

via GIPHY

Comment

Well, I'm all for each state to make its own laws that the people of the state vote on and agree to. States' rights is very important in my opinion. If all laws were federal, we'd have a country ran from Washington with no variables which just would put us behind. We can see the results of different laws in different places and learn from them.

However, I don't see any reason why a 17-year-old killer should be treated any differently from an 18-year-old killer. There's no difference in the effect their crimes have on the victims. This is a stupid law. If a ten-year-old shot those people, he should be put down. It's that simple. Always keep the victims in mind. To hell with the killers.
                  im with you on 99.999%.....

but certain crimes should come with the same penalty.

a sick fnck might do a crime in a state knowing if he/she gets caught, theres no dp waiting for them.

not saying the dp is a deterrent, just that a cnvt wont take advantage of a state just because.

Comment

It's wrong to think of the death penalty in terms of "revenge." That's a barbaric lynch mob mentality and has no place in the 21st century.

I am in favor of the death penalty for certain crimes but get no satisfaction out of the thought of "justice being served." To me it is the same as removing a tumor from a person. A certain sector of the organism, or an individual person in society, has become dysfunctional and must be removed for the well-being of the overall organism.

Comment

Working...
                    X