Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's me dude.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i mean really, dude, where you you get your confidence with that tiny little thing in your trousers

for those who aren't familiar, this dude posted a gallery of pictures for something unrelated, and they contained his dick pictures. you'd click the thumbnail from the thread, and in the link you'd have the thumbnails of the rest of the shots in the gallery, which included this guy's meager little penis.

FFS you can't even get it up, that thing was holding on to a semi for dear f#cking life!

don't open your mouth to me again.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      You guys are crazier than jhonny! Pass that bomb **** my way!
      Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

1) you talk about my dick more than I do.

2) going by all of the weird penis polls out there my dick is above average at just under 7”.

3) your arms are cartoon characterishly small.
      LMFAO....

I knew mega slipped once sharing a photo and his entire album was public but I didnt look through it out of FEAR ill see a dick or something lmfao, glad to see I made the wise decision lmfao.

and FYI New England you diss is kinda funny cause it might be true but its also hella gay cause it might be true lmfao.
      Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 05-30-2018, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        guy, you started beef in this thread. i finished it. again, don't step in this direction and i won't bring up that toothpick c#ck of yours. deal?
        Only because you’re so predictable. I knew you couldn’t help but talk about my dick (again, queer) and I also knew you couldn’t help but pat yourself on the back (although you can’t quite reach it, can you)

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          Only because you’re so predictable. I knew you couldn’t help but talk about my dick (again, queer) and I also knew you couldn’t help but pat yourself on the back (although you can’t quite reach it, can you)
          Mega, you rarely fail to make me laugh, you always make me smile, jhonny ain’t gonna kill ya today. He’s high as usual, we smoked top shelf highly illegal herbage, and he’s just ripped my woman’s panties in half. Typical day here in Tokyo...

It’s cloudy out, might rain and get hot and then humid.. I hate humidity... my old azz ain’t built for that, dry heat, cool, wet icky sticky heat. Nah, not built for it.

I see j dudes in suits, never break a sweat in sweltering heat.. I can beat them up physically, but if we sat in a sauna, they’d better call 011/911

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            LMFAO....

I knew mega slipped once sharing a photo and his entire album was public but I didnt look through it out of FEAR ill see a dick or something lmfao, glad to see I made the wise decision lmfao.

and FYI New England you diss is kinda funny cause it might be true but its also hella gay cause it might be true lmfao.
            Yea dude. He’s talked about it for like two years now. Idk what to think anymore. Funny I’ve never had any complaints from a female, ever.

Other than it is funny cause I did get caught slippin

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Mega, you rarely fail to make me laugh, you always make me smile, jhonny ain’t gonna kill ya today. He’s high as usual, we smoked top shelf highly illegal herbage, and he’s just ripped my woman’s panties in half. Typical day here in Tokyo...

It’s cloudy out, might rain and get hot and then humid.. I hate humidity... my old azz ain’t built for that, dry heat, cool, wet icky sticky heat. Nah, not built for it.

I see j dudes in suits, never break a sweat in sweltering heat.. I can beat them up physically, but if we sat in a sauna, they’d better call 011/911

Comment

I want to see those T-Rex arms.

Comment

Jabs or bobby deez

Comment

Working...
                  X