You aint no man

Comment

Originally posted by Gennadyevich View Post
        Your a fuking legend bro
        Thanks mate, likewise

Comment

Jhonny likes you, so we cool!

Comment

Freedom told me you a let down. IDK what that means but eh just passing the word.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Jhonny likes you, so we cool!
              nice one man

Comment

This is obviously freedoms ****ing alt. Spams the comments subforum about dumb racist shiiiit like freedom, can't keep his name out his mouth. Ignores actual racism and cries wolf for any other race.

****ing puta. Go get a rough estimate of Larry's diiiick at another nude beach lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                  This is obviously freedoms ****ing alt. Spams the comments subforum about dumb racist shiiiit like freedom, can't keep his name out his mouth. Ignores actual racism and cries wolf for any other race.

****ing puta. Go get a rough estimate of Larry's diiiick at another nude beach lmfao
                  I was trying to get freedom to lemme know where he lives, etc.
                  Mexican Jew boy that’s me, known associates Too many to list, names you wouldn’t know.

Freedom... the wanna be white man... yoglsvian, gypsy trash, that Hitler killed before he killed Jews!

**** freedom. I got kicked off of castle something or other, real fast.. I told them caste football pink azz mo ****ers I was a Jew... insta banned.

Before I said I’m a child of my father Abraham, issac, Jacob, cousion to Moses.. trust me, I know my ancestory, in great detail. I’m not from the rabbinical class, when the final temple is built, I won’t step on those sacred stones leading the way to the temple...

I’m from the stooopid warrior class.. warriors... I don’t have a mind fit for peace, etc..

I’m a drone!

Drones carry only one type of allele at each chromosomal position, because they are haploid (containing only one set of chromosomes from the mother). During the development of eggs within a queen, a diploid cell with 32 chromosomes divides to generate haploid cells called gametes with 16 chromosomes. The result is a haploid egg, with chromosomes having a new combination of alleles at the various loci. This process is called arrhenotokous parthenogenesis or simply arrhenotoky.

The definition of a man keeps changing... I stopped listening... beyond my pay grade, and time!

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post

youve been listening to justthefacts too much. muppet.

Comment

Working...
                    X