No announcement yet.

Alex Jones donates $3k to deadbeat to move out of his parents home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    You think Alex will give all the basement alt right boys on this forum some money to move out of their parents basement?

Guys like Jim raynor and doublelefthook could certainly use a good kick in the ass out of their mommys basements.
    Im too manly to have my parent pay my rent

Not like u liberals love to have the government pay fow yo housing

Yall need kiks in the balls

Comment

he's awkard as **** and keeps making excuses for himself, no wonder he is unemployable. jones was actually respectful to him and gave him solid advice on life and even offered him a job + the $3K.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I ain't moving out of ****
        For air fare, I’ll make him understand the importance of standing on your own two feet!

Tell your uncle this, would that puto last a day in training like you did?

Could that go fund my lazy azz mo ****er survive Marine Corps training?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          Im too manly to have my parent pay my rent

Not like u liberals love to have the government pay fow yo housing

Yall need kiks in the balls
          That’s why you get pvssy, and he plays video games and has no plans! He has no dreams.. he is however filled with excuses!

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            You think Alex will give all the basement alt right boys on this forum some money to move out of their parents basement?

Guys like Jim raynor and doublelefthook could certainly use a good kick in the ass out of their mommys basements.
            Bout to get in yo ass boy

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              For air fare, I’ll make him understand the importance of standing on your own two feet!

Tell your uncle this, would that puto last a day in training like you did?

Could that go fund my lazy azz mo ****er survive Marine Corps training?
              Hell no I give him 2 weeks max.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Hell no I give him 2 weeks max.
                I’d whoop his azz and change him for it!

I figured he couldn’t cut the mustard. Those drill instructors would break him down, but he has nothing to build up! He’s got cuckster written all over his phaggot face!

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                  Bout to get in yo ass boy
                  Adrien Broner voice: Man that's gay!

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    Phaggot nigas. Im tired of these millenials who constantly post their pictures online like they are important.
                    Yeah, well said homie, and I never expected things to get this twisted this fast! I’m happy that these tools are getting noticed by society. I think I can form a business “man up enterprises! “

I or my homies whip the **** outta tools like this, and motivate them to take any job offered!

Comment

30-Year-Old Who Was Evicted by Parents Says He's Not a Millennial Because He's Conservative
                      LMAOOOOOOO

Sugar Adam Ali assured me he's a liberal though, what happened? Did one of y'all convert him?

Comment

Working...
                      X