No announcement yet.

How do you get to sleep?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you get to sleep?

Lots of people have completely different ways of falling asleep. I've tried lots of different ways and I always stay awake for an hour or 2 before I fall asleep. I'm curious as to how you all pull it off.
    Nothing special, lay in bed and fall asleep
    19.05%
    With the TV or Radio on
    28.57%
    Masturbate/Sex
    14.29%
    Ear plugs/sleep mask
    4.76%
    White noise/nature noise machine
    9.52%
    Holding/snuggling something (stuffed animal, Pillow, Person)
    9.52%
    Eat food
    0.00%
    Think of boring stuff
    0.00%
    Other
    14.29%

I fap before I sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
      I fap before I sleep.
      If it's around the time for me to sleep, fapping does nothing for me. If anything it wakes me up more. But in the middle of the day if I fap, all of the sudden I am super tired.

Comment

Originally posted by Felix_TAPOUT View Post
        If it's around the time for me to sleep, fapping does nothing for me. If anything it wakes me up more. But in the middle of the day if I fap, all of the sudden I am super tired.
        Stop drinking too much Coffee. I am no longer working night shifts. I am now a 7 to 4 pm type of guy. When I worked at the hotel, and in my teens I worked as a part time job at Burger King.

I drank too much Coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by Felix_TAPOUT View Post
          Stop drinking too much Coffee. I am no longer working night shifts. I am now a 7 to 4 pm type of guy. When I worked at the hotel, and in my teens I worked as a part time job at Burger King.

I drank too much Coffee.
          Or he should workout if he is not tired that should do it.

Comment

i find it helps when i close my eyes

Comment

Until I was about 16-17, I would just shut my eyes and sleep...standard. Then I started listening to the radio in the background to sleep for about 5-6 years and ever since i've just put YouTube on my phone and listened to some clip (at least 10 mins long) and fell asleep listening to it.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Or he should workout if he is not tired that should do it.
                I worked out. And I don't feel tired. Going to posts some new pictures. I am now 200 lbs. Gained 30 lbs in the last 5 months.

Comment

I worked out. And I don't feel tired. Going to posts some new pictures. I am now 200 lbs. Gained 30 lbs in the last 5 months.
                  I mean in the night.

Comment

nice, make sure to include some before pictures if you have them.

Comment

Working...
                    X