Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So...is Lebron James better than Michael Jordan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
    Hell yeah. Not only that, but he’s a good black bruva, too. Stands up for all the bruhs who have been killed, speaks his mind. I love that. Jordan was a coward. Never stood up for the bruvas.

Bron is 100x better than Mike, but not Kobe. Kobe is still the greatest.
    Republicans buy shoes too.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      He is now clearly past both those guys and Magic too.
      His legacy was saved by Rey Allen with that top 5 clutch shot in NBA history. Lebron would have never been in this discussion had Allen not saved him.

Comment

Jordan is better and only a millenial would disagree. MJ and Kobe are flat out better..

But Ill say this. Id rather have Lebron as a teammate. He is the better team player.

Comment

Hes great, but not bettr than mj

Comment

Metoo generation shouldn't be allowed to watch or discuss basketball

Comment

Beat those fug’n Celtics and I’ll say he’s better than Princess Jordan.

[IMG]
              [/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                His legacy was saved by Rey Allen with that top 5 clutch shot in NBA history. Lebron would have never been in this discussion had Allen not saved him.
                We can do what ifs all day.

Kobe and Magic both would not have anywhere close to 5 rings IF they were drafted into teams that didnt already have the best centers in the game.

Comment

Kobe and Magic both would not have anywhere close to 5 rings IF they were drafted into teams that didnt already have the best centers in the game.
                  One of the best posts in this thread. I wholeheartedly agree.

Comment

Lebron is one of the best players ever. He's certainly the best player in this current league hands down.

The only gripe people have about Lebron is his style isn't what Kobe or Jordan's is. Either that or his winning mentality isn't like Kobe or Jordan who would kill a family member for the game.

Lebron is still great though. I personally dislike how he doesn't believe in the people around him. Doesn't matter if its Kyrie or someone else. He'll always win games, he'll always have stats. He'll be all of that but even if he were to play in Houston, I think he still wouldn't trust Paul or Harden.

Comment

And Lebron would have as many as Tmac if he didn't connive his way into teams with stars.

Comment

Working...
                      X