No announcement yet.

"Thank you for your serivce"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    I see you got compliment issues. You need to see a therapist for that. Instead of feeling grateful, you feel ashamed, uncomfortable with complements. - dr phil
    Dr Phil is a phony!!

He got owned by the "cash me ousside" girl.

Comment

I hate when military dudes at the bar try to announce that **** every chance they get for free drinks. "Thank you serving"

***** you got paid, lifetime health insurance, free college education and mad benefits, ain't like no one went over for free.

The whole support the troops **** is out of hand. Reminds me of this.

https://youtu.be/qoyErxe20iU

Comment

Beercules still down about the epic ass whopping the Warriors got in the lone star state

Relax fam Warriors are going to win tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          I hate when military dudes at the bar try to announce that **** every chance they get for free drinks. "Thank you serving"

***** you got paid, lifetime health insurance, free college education and mad benefits, ain't like no one went over for free.

That's cool. But why do you think it's unfair how every parties now?

NOBODY knows about what we went through. I never demanded free drinks. Ever.

I sit and reflect while I get drunk. I don't go out. Stop labeling us all as one type.

Full of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Beercules still down about the epic ass whopping the Warriors got in the lone star state

Relax fam Warriors are going to win tomorrow
            About to go up and beat them in 7. **** his hamstring.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post

Dont forget the 0 down/low interest home loan, the hiring preference in government jobs, & lifetime disability payments. Oh and my kids go to college 4 free in Ca too! Lol im appreciative of it all and have used it to mine and my families benefit.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                lmfao why you so mad bro? is it cause you a coward? suffering from PTS and lmfao nevermind...... I was gonna take this real sideways but ill probably put you on suicide watch. Have a nice day.
                Damn you gonna let beer punk you like that

Comment

I appreciate it. I've had people pay for my meals and everything. Not running out there announcing it but when I was stationed in the states it was nice. A lot of people have family in the military, some they haven't seen for a long time and since they can't do that nice gesture because their loved one is away they put you in their loved ones place for a moment

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    Damn you gonna let beer punk you like that
                    Punk who? You're going to instigate?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      Dont forget the 0 down/low interest home loan, the hiring preference in government jobs, & lifetime disability payments. Oh and my kids go to college 4 free in Ca too! Lol im appreciative of it all and have used it to mine and my families benefit.
                      Lol, not true.

There's much more to it than that.

No one gives af about prior service for jobs either. Only one is police and they don't even like the prior service who have a background in law enforcement. They mostly want infantry.

There's a government rating but it's not all that. GS ****. Many people don't even rate that high.

CA doesn't do that either. CA benefits only extend to national guard. Not even former active duty.

Not everyone gets disability. Most don't want it and those that do get it, don't get fixed. There's a reason people commit suicide at VA offices.

Nice to see a post like this though. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                      X