Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CNN: "Armed citizen kills shooter at Oklahoma City restaurant".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
    How big of a b*tch is you if passive aggression is being a boss? B*tch ***** like you goes fetal then offers up bootyhole.
    We all take an L once in a while bobby. Yours just came from butler unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      We all take an L once in a while bobby. Yours just came from butler unfortunately
      That's all you take is L's look at your life, cuz.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Thank God for the 2nd Amendment.

Every one of those patrons with a brain just became Republicans.
        U serious? Oh, ok let’s just ignore the 3 mass shootings US has had in last 2 weeks and the dozens and dozens over the last few years because 1 time they’re lenient gun laws did something. You hear about that pro gun NRA member demonstrating gun control in front of a live news channel camera crew and the numb nuts discharged the gun and struck his wife in the stomach? Almost killed her. Only in ‘Murcia! Yeee haaawww CowBoy!

Comment

Its like the wild west in this *****

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
            I'm guessing meatsauce or shaolin sword/sup.
            I was thinking the same thing, but wasn't sure yet.

Thanks for confirming it guys.

Man, SafeSpace has been very active lately. Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
              U serious? Oh, ok let’s just ignore the 3 mass shootings US has had in last 2 weeks and the dozens and dozens over the last few years because 1 time they’re lenient gun laws did something. You hear about that pro gun NRA member demonstrating gun control in front of a live news channel camera crew and the numb nuts discharged the gun and struck his wife in the stomach? Almost killed her. Only in ‘Murcia! Yeee haaawww CowBoy!
              Yes, I'm serious.

As //// showed, guns stop many, many crimes.

How else do explain why areas with strict gun control have higher crime rates than areas with lax gun laws?

Comment

The psycho was killed because of the 2nd Amendment, genius.

It wasn't the problem, it actually solved the problem

Try to keep up here, and try to be more original as well.

psycho was armed because of the second amendment. i understand that your brain is hardly capable of reading the thing, so just shut the f#ck up and let those of us who didn't flunk out of community college do the head work.

shootings and gun violence go down in civilized country that has further controled guns, especially mass shootings. they hardly happen. here they happen once every week or so literally in f#cking schools. and you guessed it, school shootings are more liekly in 2018 to have happened in an area with loose gun control.

in 2018 they'v happened primarily in the south, where the idiots live and hoard guns.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  psycho was armed because of the second amendment. i understand that your brain is hardly capable of reading the thing, so just shut the f#ck up and let those of us who didn't flunk out of community college do the head work.

shootings and gun violence go down in civilized country that has further controled guns, especially mass shootings. they hardly happen. here they happen once every week or so literally in f#cking schools. and you guessed it, school shootings are more liekly in 2018 to have happened in an area with loose gun control.

in 2018 they'v happened primarily in the south, where the idiots live and hoard guns.
                  Places with no guns = virtually no gun violence ever.
                  Place with tons o' guns = school shootings ever week.

"Armed citizens decrease gun violence tho"

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post

I'm actually undefeated on here. I'm not saying I'm unbeatable, but it would take a rare talent to beat me.

Comment

Yes, I'm serious.

As //// showed, guns stop many, many crimes.

How else do explain why areas with strict gun control have higher crime rates than areas with lax gun laws?
                      Bro, you take a country of 300+ million, a country with a history of slavery, hate and prejudice & mix in the most lenient and straight up rediculous gun laws and you get the USA. I’m Canadian, was interested in hunting, found out it’s a 6-8 month process with complete background check, mental health check & reference check... just for a gun license.
                      Y’all can basically walk into a Walmart and leave with a gun the same day...

Comment

Working...
                      X