LIRR Rider Charged With Hate Crime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    So u dont believe we came from monkeys?
    So you didn't further your education but you wanna pretend you're an intellectual.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      Nobody who has graduated college takes their college education seriously or thinks you actually learn anything there. You just outed yourself as a non-colleger bud.
      Quite the statement lol. Please read what you just wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        No mental gymnastics at all, just facts. And consistency.

The Constitution says the Government can't infringe on free speech. It doesn't prohibit employers from doing it.

This is the second time in two days you've acted a smug fool with me. Next time will be your last.

Act appropriately.....
        You should look up the 1st amendment. Stop trying to just pick and choose when to follow it when it's convenient for your beliefs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustin1997Hawk View Post
          You should look up the 1st amendment.
          I have, countless times.

It says exactly what I said it does.

If I'm in error, prove it. Show where it says employers can't curtail free the speech of employees while on the clock.

In all ears.....

Stop trying to just pick and choose when to follow it when it's convenient for your beliefs.
          Im not.

I'm 100% consistent with the Constitution here.

But that begs the question; does this guy have the right to say what he said and not be criminally charged, and do you believe football players can kneel for the Anthem despite their employers barring such actions?

Comment

So you didn't further your education but you wanna pretend you're an intellectual.
            U dodging my question Makes u look stupid

U know that right?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              U dodging my question Makes u look stupid

U know that right?
              You've posed no question. You've just came in here and said things like "these fokkin liberals dey so dumb!"

Comment

You've posed no question. You've just came in here and said things like "these fokkin liberals dey so dumb!"
                Dang u even qouted my question on ur post above

Aight let me

Was asking if u believe we come from monkeys?

Comment

Right..and I'm sure you were fine with the NFL players exercising their 1st amendment rights by kneeling
                  LMAOOO.

He'll be threatening to put you on ignore next (as if that's some kind of punishment), but then he'll be peeking at your posts and calling you Sunspace or Safespace, whomever it is that he claims everyone is an alt of.

Comment

I thought as men we didn’t threaten young girls and women like this. Guy is a real POS.

Maybe some time in jail next to some men that make him their bottom ***** will make him learn to treat women with some respect.
                    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 05-24-2018, 10:04 PM.

Comment

When did we turn into Europe? Anyway it won't hold up if he challenges it.

Comment

Working...
                      X