Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 yard penalty for kneeling during National Anthem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ''but, but, them passionate, TIMELY tweets from 2016, doe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!''

krap is a true, dedicated spokesperson for his peoples.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I’m outta this discussion. I’ve stated my position, and will let you guys keep going at it!

I think my position is very clear on this?

Peace out!
      i may have to reconsider all that i believe if youre on kaps team.

i promised long ago to never doubt you again

Comment

• Comment

• I don't like it when my entertainment gets hijacked by people with some kind of ideological agenda. So I don't like it when movies, concerts, sports events or other things have anyone force their beliefs down my throat.

With that being said, and Americans may struggle with this, the fact is that making people stand for a national anthem at a sporting event is a political act.

These kneeling players aren't politicising the event. It is already politicised by the playing of the anthem. They are just choosing to express their actual viewpoints instead of passively accepting the dominant narrative which is imposed on them by the playing of the anthem and the expectations people seem to accompany this with.

National anthems don't belong at domestic sporting events.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

Let me state uniquicolly that a Kap is a piece of sh111t, attention seeking hoe, who is a fake and a fraud! He’s better as a fake and fraud that he ever was at the game of football.

He’s lucky as **** he got adopted by decent people!

He owes his who world to people who looked out for his abandoned azz!

We clear?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
              I don't like it when my entertainment gets hijacked by people with some kind of ideological agenda. So I don't like it when movies, concerts, sports events or other things have anyone force their beliefs down my throat.

With that being said, and Americans may struggle with this, the fact is that making people stand for a national anthem at a sporting event is a political act.

These kneeling players aren't politicising the event. It is already politicised by the playing of the anthem. They are just choosing to express their actual viewpoints instead of passively accepting the dominant narrative which is imposed on them by the playing of the anthem and the expectations people seem to accompany this with.
              Baseball, hotdogs, apple pie, and Chevrolet. I believe our national anthem belongs at all our sporting events.

I’m not forcing things down anyone’s throat. I do not ask you to passively accept the dominant narrative, but stay away from Sinaloa, Tijuana, Honduras, Panama, Bolivia, and other fun places to visit. I’ve noticed, first hand, how rights, liberties, and egotistical pride evaporate when things get ugly( euphemistically speaking)! I’d like to see how well SJW would fare against the harsh realities life delivers to real people regularly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

Kap is a piece of ****! Don’t doubt this.

I can complain and protest all kinds of things, I see posters regularly making Jew jokes, and I take it. ****, sometimes I laugh! I really do!

I’ll add a link that expresses how I feel, gimme a sec!

Here it is,

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B4XUhRkBz5E

And again I say **** Kap! There is a time and a place for everything. In life, timing is important!
                Last edited by Zaroku; 05-27-2018, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Let me state uniquicolly that a Kap is a piece of sh111t, attention seeking hoe, who is a fake and a fraud! He’s better as a fake and fraud that he ever was at the game of football.

We clear?
                  Dude... we ALL owe our whole world to our parents.

What does his getting adopted have to do with this issue???

WTF is wrong with you?

Comment

We clear?
                    crystal AF (b/u)

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                      Dude... we ALL owe our whole world to our parents.

What does his getting adopted have to do with this issue???

WTF is wrong with you?
                      its obvious...lord colin is only 1/2 black yet hes forgotten all bout that other 1/2....

his BIO DAD, an African American man, left Heidi Russo before Colin was born. Russo placed Colin for adoption with Rick and Teresa Kaepernick, a white couple who had two children—son Kyle and daughter Devon—and were looking for a boy after losing two other sons to heart defects.

https://www.aol.com/article/sports/2...prot/21463175/
                      Last edited by Elroy The Great; 05-27-2018, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X