Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 yard penalty for kneeling during National Anthem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the FAFernickers just HATE ANSWERING QUESTIONS

this is great

Comment

• His superfans forget that he said he'd stop kneeling.....once it became apparent he wasn't getting any job offers.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        His superfans forget that he said he'd stop kneeling.....once it became apparent he wasn't getting any job offers.
        he sure did say that. saying how it was a distraction and that he will find a better way of voicing his oppression

are people oppressed in ghana, doe

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          and you fell for his act

you didnt know you were oppressed until he lost his job and he couldnt care less about YOU or the rest of his blind FOLLOWERS.

do you dispute that?!?!?

this is the gift that keeps on giving
          Im not falling for anything. No one said this guy was the second coming. Thats your own invented narrative.

Ive said numerous times on this board I would not kneel if i was in the NFL.

The idea that 'i didnt know i was oppressed before Kap' is just more of your inbreeding showing itself. People of color have talked about oppression for decades before I was even born. Specially in regards to police relations. Kap didnt say anything new. Not a thing.

Comment

• ''man, its just dumb to ask a person whos not happy with where he lives, to move somewhere else. especially if that person has the financial means to live anywhere in the world he/she wants. why in the fnck would someone want to go somewhere where they will be happy ?!?!? stipod assed racists !!!''
            ~typical blind follower

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
              Im not falling for anything. No one said this guy was the second coming. Thats your own invented narrative.

Ive said numerous times on this board I would not kneel if i was in the NFL.

The idea that 'i didnt know i was oppressed before Kap' is just more of your inbreeding showing itself. People of color have talked about oppression for decades before I was even born. Specially in regards to police relations. Kap didnt say anything new. Not a thing.
              and you needed a jilted, disgruntled, benched, washed up qb to go 1st. everyone in your ''oppressed'' clique needed lord colin to go 1st.

youre a good follower

Comment

he sure did say that. saying how it was a distraction and that he will find a better way of voicing his oppression

are people oppressed in ghana, doe

No money or fame to be had in that.

That's why no black leaders want to solve the problem of the massive violence in the ghettos.

It's easier, and much more lucrative, to go holler 'Racism!' at police departments and corporations.

Comment

why cant (wont) a FAFernicker tell us all WHEN they all of a sudden wanted to protest the anthem ?!?!?!?!?

DID THEY WAIT FOR SOMEONE TO GO 1ST ?!?!?!?!?

holy shlt, that crew is the epitome of a sad cult member
                  they didnt know they were supposed to feel
                  oppressed before a JILTED ex nfl qb did
                  Kap taught them how to walk and to talk and to dress like a regular lady

At 1:15 seconds.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kITTN0k4u9k

Spoof on “my fair lady”. Kap is a jack Azz!

Comment

• ''ive been meaning to kneel and disrespeck the anthem since day 1. i just never got around to actually do it, doe .........''
                    ~fool

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      No money or fame to be had in that.

That's why no black leaders want to solve the problem of the massive violence in the ghettos.

It's easier, and much more lucrative, to go holler 'Racism!' at police departments and corporations.
                      protest from the comforts of ones mansion.

i like his style

Comment

Working...
                      X