Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 yard penalty for kneeling during National Anthem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ''omg, a mutant monkey is on the loose !!!!!''

if a FAFernicker was telling the story.......
    Last edited by Elroy The Great; 05-29-2018, 03:45 AM.

Comment

• one second theyre here....the next !?!?!?!?

Comment

• i googled ''colin FAFernick participating/attending rallies to support his cause''

nada

he was either too busy being a starter or trying to become one again

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          lets reKAP .......

he had a twitter account and used it........
          TO FULL EFFECT BEFORE BEING BENCHED
          but AGAIN, the twitter angle works FOR ME !!!!
          DEFINITIVE PROOF he knew tweeting, NOT KNEELING, was the way to go !!!!!
          NO QUESTION ABOUT IT !!!!!!
          theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, he gets benched.
          and hes not signed
          tebow tebowing was, eh on THE SURFACE, KINDA.

BUT FOLLOWERS DONT HAVE USE FOR THE ENTIRE SITUATION.

now go on and see if p diddy has bought a team yet. that may be the only way your lord gets to play again
          Being wrong about everything works in your favor because now you want to change your argument?

Sorry dude not going full ****** with you on this one.

Again, its ok to just say you were wrong.
          Last edited by AllBoxingAD; 05-29-2018, 05:24 AM.

Comment

let me ask you...

lets say youre a hands on owner. how would you handle on field activism ?
            I would meet with the players leadership, show them how everyone is losing money on this deal and explain the consequences of not stopping it, then i would set up a system where the NFL raises money for THEIR communities and THEIR issues. Most importantly I would do it without taking money away from other projects, to show I actually give a ****.

Comment

• That's cool, Elroy. But when you're ready to admit you were wrong, I'll be waiting.

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              do you have any idea how many unarmed black people were shot/killed by cops from 2012-2015 ?!?!?!?!?

those were the years lord colin was a STARTING NFL QB !!!!!!!!!

not a peep from him.
              not a fnking peep. not a hushed whisper....
              youre basing youre shlt on tweets from 2016

im going by a COMPLETE, 1000000 % lack of anger PRIOR TO.
              worse cases than the one those FAKE F UCKS are tweeting bout

WRONG.

show me a 2015 tweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!
              OK.

OR ANY OTHER NFLer !!!!!!!!!!!
              WRONG.

"Hands up, Don't Shoot!"

Oh....and this:

no, we dont burn shlt down when a perceived injustice has been committed against us.

also, we arent known to destroy our own neighborhoods to the point where the elderly are too scared to go to corner store for food.
              WRONG.

Last edited by travestyny; 05-29-2018, 05:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                Being wrong about everything works in your favor because now you want to change your argument?

Sorry dude not going full ****** with you on this one.

Again, its ok to just say you were wrong.
                might be TL/DR , dont care

from here on out ill try and deal with you as if you have a little bit of
                your own brain cells left in there and put away my sarcasm....heres hoping you can do likewise

1) yes, i was wrong in assuming colin completely ignored his concerns. trav brought up a tweet from 2016. i dont do social media and that was never my source for my ammo. so i mocked it.

trav left it alone for a long while because he couldnt find any tweets prior to 2016. he even went as fr as to say NOT tweeting prior to 2016 doesnt meant anything. pure backtracking.

then all of a sudden, voila. he finds a bunch from 2015 and tweets are now substantial again. i was busting his chops with the monopoly money shlt. i didnt go too hard on the ''they fake'' issue. again, i was just busting his chops. when im serious, i pretty much dive in head first.

no matter. in the end, if a person who is upset at something and has a avenue to express that anger....HE FOUND ONE AND ITS CALLED TWEETER !!!!! dont you get it ?!?!?!?
                he didnt need to kneel because he found an outlet !!!! and the more trav posted up tweets PROVED MY POINT IN A UNINTENDED, ROUND ABOUT WAY !!!!!!!!!!

2) i keep going back on my word regarding not repeating myself.......LAST MFing TIME, DOE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from the jump, and you can go through my comments here, starting on page 2, and you wont see me mention anything OTHER THAN HIS TIMING !!!!!! I MADE 2 FORMS OF TIMELINES THAT YOUR SIDE FAIL TO QUOTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one with pictures and words
                one with just words
                neither were quoted.....and i dont wonder why.

ive also said repeatedly had colin pulled this KNEELING stunt in his FIRST FULL YEAR, AKA JUMP STREET, id understand and give him room to do his thing. he would have been showing us that his belief is more important than throwing an egg shaped ball around.

that there can be no doubt of his sincerity !!!!!!
                no claims of ulterior motives could be lobbed his way !!!!
                the job was his and he wouldnt have cared if he lost it due to his ON FIELD PROTEST.......

BUT HE DIDNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nothing stopped him.
                he was upset long enough (THANK YOU TWITTER) to prove this.

so, why did he wait until he lost his job to ALL OF A SUDDEN TAKE THE KNEE ?!?!?!?!?!?

my biggest gripe. always been. sometimes a person wont read/QUOTE a comment that they feel are dangerous !!!!! they conveniently didnt see it, get lazy or move on to a safer comment to quote.

now please, dont ask me to repeat anything. this pretty much sums up my initial and move meaningful take on this kneeling/anthem protest bullshlt.

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                I would meet with the players leadership, show them how everyone is losing money on this deal and explain the consequences of not stopping it, then i would set up a system where the NFL raises money for THEIR communities and THEIR issues. Most importantly I would do it without taking money away from other projects, to show I actually give a ****.
                ok. seems like a sensible route....
                just imagine if everyone had a cause to protest. which cause do we cater to and which ones get ignored ?!?!?! and why not be about it on their own time ?!?!? tweeting alone shouldnt be the limit a person is willing to go.

me, id have to take a hard AF stand on political/PERSONAL issues. ZERO TOLERANCE. this is a team sport. i will not give a person a chance to think its all about him. take to another team or take up tennis, golf, billiards......or even better, buy your own team and do as you please. that is the ultimate answer.

NOW, moving on.....

colin IS good enough to be a really close starter. i haate to admit it but its pretty obvious. there are far worse qbs at least on a team. maybe not starting, but on a team. if colin wasnt such a bitter cvnt (NO ONE CAN CHANGE MY MIND ON THIS), hed be on a team. BUT HE PLAYED HIMSELF. he had ample opportunity to state his case, but he waited.

im hoping he can put his pride away and promise to keep his shlt OUT OF THE STADIUM. i had no real opinion about him one way or the other UNTIL HE PULLED THIS STUNT. FACT !!!!

so....if theres nothing else

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  That's cool, Elroy. But when you're ready to admit you were wrong, I'll be waiting.

WRONG.

OK.

WRONG.

"Hands up, Don't Shoot!"

Oh....and this:

WRONG.

might be TL/DR , dont care

from here on out ill try and deal with you as if you have a little bit of
                  your own brain cells left in there and put away my sarcasm....heres hoping you can do likewise

1) yes, i was wrong in assuming colin completely ignored his concerns. trav brought up a tweet from 2016. i dont do social media and that was never my source for my ammo. so i mocked it.

trav left it alone for a long while because he couldnt find any tweets prior to 2016. he even went as fr as to say NOT tweeting prior to 2016 doesnt meant anything. pure backtracking.

then all of a sudden, voila. he finds a bunch from 2015 and tweets are now substantial again. i was busting his chops with the monopoly money shlt. i didnt go too hard on the ''they fake'' issue. again, i was just busting his chops. when im serious, i pretty much dive in head first.

no matter. in the end, if a person who is upset at something and has a avenue to express that anger....HE FOUND ONE AND ITS CALLED TWEETER !!!!! dont you get it ?!?!?!?
                  he didnt need to kneel because he found an outlet !!!! and the more trav posted up tweets PROVED MY POINT IN A UNINTENDED, ROUND ABOUT WAY !!!!!!!!!!

2) i keep going back on my word regarding not repeating myself.......LAST MFing TIME, DOE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from the jump, and you can go through my comments here, starting on page 2, and you wont see me mention anything OTHER THAN HIS TIMING !!!!!! I MADE 2 FORMS OF TIMELINES THAT YOUR SIDE FAIL TO QUOTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one with pictures and words
                  one with just words
                  neither were quoted.....and i dont wonder why.

ive also said repeatedly had colin pulled this KNEELING stunt in his FIRST FULL YEAR, AKA JUMP STREET, id understand and give him room to do his thing. he would have been showing us that his belief is more important than throwing an egg shaped ball around.

that there can be no doubt of his sincerity !!!!!!
                  no claims of ulterior motives could be lobbed his way !!!!
                  the job was his and he wouldnt have cared if he lost it due to his ON FIELD PROTEST.......

BUT HE DIDNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nothing stopped him.
                  he was upset long enough (THANK YOU TWITTER) to prove this.

so, why did he wait until he lost his job to ALL OF A SUDDEN TAKE THE KNEE ?!?!?!?!?!?

my biggest gripe. always been. sometimes a person wont read/QUOTE a comment that they feel are dangerous !!!!! they conveniently didnt see it, get lazy or move on to a safer comment to quote.

now please, dont ask me to repeat anything. this pretty much sums up my initial and move meaningful take on this kneeling/anthem protest bullshlt.

ok. seems like a sensible route....
                  just imagine if everyone had a cause to protest. which cause do we cater to and which ones get ignored ?!?!?! and why not be about it on their own time ?!?!? tweeting alone shouldnt be the limit a person is willing to go.

me, id have to take a hard AF stand on political/PERSONAL issues. ZERO TOLERANCE. this is a team sport. i will not give a person a chance to think its all about him. take to another team or take up tennis, golf, billiards......or even better, buy your own team and do as you please. that is the ultimate answer.

NOW, moving on.....

colin IS good enough to be a really close starter. i haate to admit it but its pretty obvious. there are far worse qbs at least on a team. maybe not starting, but on a team. if colin wasnt such a bitter cvnt (NO ONE CAN CHANGE MY MIND ON THIS), hed be on a team. BUT HE PLAYED HIMSELF. he had ample opportunity to state his case, but he waited.

im hoping he can put his pride away and promise to keep his shlt OUT OF THE STADIUM. i had no real opinion about him one way or the other UNTIL HE PULLED THIS STUNT. FACT !!!!

so....if theres nothing else
                  at best, youve scored a couple of pyrrhic ''victories''. the 2015 tweets were big-ish. you proved that colin did have ''his people'' on his mind prior to being benched.

(id put in a fancy celebration gif here but too many images)

now, you should also concede that by PROVING HE CARED VIA TWEETS, YOU HELPED ME IN THE BIGGER PICTURE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whatever, doe.

hes an opportunistic pos who picked the absolute wrong time, DEFINITELY THE WRONG PLACE and under the worst circumstance possible.

btw, i never sweated the tebow thing. i was more shocked you used it.

Comment

Why are you blatantly lying, Elroy

When did I backtrack, Elroy? YOU were the one who said he didn't care. I showed you tweets from 2016 showing that he was concerned. I showed you a whole dame TIMELINE that would convince any non-biased person of why he was concerned and why he acted at that time!

It's YOU who didn't want to address that.

Then you claimed he wasn't concented in 2015. I told you the point is that JUST BECAUSE HE DOESN'T TWEET IN 2015 DOESN'T MEAN HE WASN'T CONCERNED.

Me finding the 2015 tweets proved what I said. Even if there were no tweets, TWITTER IS NOT THE BE ALL END ALL OF WHAT A PERSON IS CONCERNED ABOUT, DUMBASS. I never backtracked from that statement. I just gave your dumbass what you were asking for because you wouldn't let it go.

You kept asking for the 2015 tweets like it meant something. Then you became butthurt over getting them and tried to switch it up like now they actually help you

The platform that he has to get his message out is as being football player. What the actual fvvck do you think is the point? Do you think tweeting gets the world talking about this issue more than taking a knee? We wouldn't be having this conversation if he didn't take a knee. Advantange: Kaepernick!

Let me guess. This would have been as big of a deal if they just wrote a few letters, right?

Do you understand why they did this at the olympics???? Or did you expect a few letters sent to the press, hmmmm?

Comment

now, you should also concede that by PROVING HE CARED VIA TWEETS, YOU HELPED ME IN THE BIGGER PICTURE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      WRONG!!!!

He got just what he wanted and you can't see it. Again, would we be talking about this if he didn't kneel?

Sure, some people are talking about only his kneeling...but when you bring that you, YOU HAVE TO MENTION THE REASON. POLICE BRUTALITY AGAINST MINORITIES.

That's the point. Twitter wasn't going to blow this up worldwide homie.

Kap did well

Comment

Working...
                      X