Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 yard penalty for kneeling during National Anthem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    they better not be !

Then I'm going to sue them and the other companies for collusion when nobody else wants to hire my problematic ass

Comment

• https://twitter.com/kaepernick7?lang=en

nothing stopped him taking a knee 2012-2015

and when was the last time he wished malcolm x happy birthday ?!?!?!?!?

omg, this gets better everyday !!!!
      Last edited by Elroy The Great; 05-27-2018, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Then I'm going to sue them and the other companies for collusion when nobody else wants to hire my problematic ass
        youre not the problem, the bosses and owners are. they think they can make rules without consulting you 1st and getting your approval.

Comment

youre not the problem, the bosses and owners are. they think they can make rules without consulting you 1st and getting your approval.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            and youll be needing a raise !

Comment

youve clearly been there, done that. your eyes are open.

not so much with a certain clique

i dont like putting my business out there but ive lived in hoods. i know how shlt goes down. thats why when i read/hear about how much the n word hurts them...im like -

''what ?!?!? these 5 homies just got through having a 2 hour random conversation that included the n word no less than 200x...''

and let me tell you. if a corny non AA person were to pull a stunt as blatantly shltty, id call them out on it too.
              Where were you in 2003?

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                Im gonna assume you mean that he's forgotten about his other half.

Wanna explain what exactly how you came to the conclusion? Did he 'betray' his white half by speaking up on people of color being oppressed?

Again his adoptive parents seem like absolutely wonderful people, but what do they have to do with this?
                He betrayed his contract... which makes him garbage! We clear? I’m tired of repeating mysel?

Hopefully you working with common sense, a ged in basic math or a PhD in African American studies...

Forgive my terse statements, I gotta speak Japanese, English, Spanish, and Hebrew daily. Btw, I’m not a smart Jew! My wife feels for me and says my Japanese is flawless, but I tend to use/utilize a vocabulary that most Japanese can’t understand... I’m utterly useless... is my take away.. hard to understand, but my wife was told, omg omg, brilliant, your husband is the man....

My wife used think I was crazy, (I’m crazy)I told her I’m crazy.... she knows...But she is a pimp, she handles my career, and negotiates monies... things I couldn’t care less about...

My endgame, is to give and share the love and life of a loser like me. It’s the best I have to share with anyone.

Comment

Where were you in 2003?
                  Jail, I’d just smashed a few **** heads and I did 90 days...
                  I can provide paper work as long as you provide yours..

Comment

• http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...htmlstory.html

''From Ferguson to Baton Rouge: Deaths of black men and women at the hands of police,''

pick a year and see WHEN and IF lord colin GAVE A F UCK

================================================== ======================

http://gawker.com/unarmed-people-of-...014-1666672349

''Unarmed People of Color Killed by Police, 1999-2014.''

....and im not even including people from his other, lesser represented, paler half

still, no signs of lord colin

================================================== ================================

2016, the year lord colin woke up......

963 deadly shootings

234 = AA
                    160 = Hisp
                    466 = WHITE

(dont believe them numbers, id love to be proven wrong)

================================================

its a good life when one is not blind gullible follower

Comment

Where were you in 2003?
                      what happened in 2003 that i needed to make a fool of myself at my place of employment ?

as far as i know, NOTHING

Comment

Working...
                      X