Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 yard penalty for kneeling during National Anthem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    just wow.....you really dont gaf hes using a righteous cause to suit his needs. he doesnt really care about oppression. HES USING IT. once again, had he never been benched, hed be standing and going through the pregame motions and not GIVING A SINGLE F UCK about oppression, GHANA, anthems.....your clique is oblivious to it all

just wow.........

2018 may very well be my favorite season

Then like I said, your problem is with him, and not with the act of bowing during the anthem. Right?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Then like I said, your problem is with him, and not with the act of bowing during the anthem. Right?
      is that your response to him using oppression to suit his needs ????

you stand at attention for the whole 2 minutes.....no need to do anything extra.

but you know how attention whores do

Comment

• '''yes mam. i walk gods green earth to spread his word of love to as many people as i can...one door at a time.''
        ~scoundrel waiting for a person to let their guard down so he can take advantage of them.

Comment

• ''why are you in jail for life ?''
          ''i butchered 15 kids and raped their mothers............but i found god. he forgives me .''
          ''WILL SOMEONE SET THIS MAN FREE ALREADY ?!?!?!?!? HE FOUND GOD, JUST IN TIME !!!!!!''

Comment

is that your response to him using oppression to suit his needs ????
            Dude, this is a matter of your opinion. Doing what he has done has put him in a worse situation than if he hadn't. The dude has to make a living any way he can. Sure he gets paid to be on a couple of magazine covers. But if you think any of that adds up to the amount that he would be paid as a starting quarterback in the NFL on a multi-year contract, you are nuts.

And if you think he wouldn't have been signed on a team by now had he not done this, you are nuts.

So either his grand scheme backfired.......or never existed in the first place.

Either way, that's not what this thread is about. You've cried about him over multiple pages. Try to get on topic, Elroy.

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            you stand at attention for the whole 2 minutes.....no need to do anything extra.

but you know how attention whores do

You just said it is a righteous cause. So what is your complaint? Plenty of the guys who have kneeled haven't been receiving any major coverage other than bad publicity. They haven't gained anything from it.

Comment

'''yes mam. i walk gods green earth to spread his word of love to as many people as i can...one door at a time.''
              ~scoundrel waiting for a person to let their guard down so he can take advantage of them.
              ''why are you in jail for life ?''
              ''i butchered 15 kids and raped their mothers............but i found god. he forgives me .''
              ''WILL SOMEONE SET THIS MAN FREE ALREADY ?!?!?!?!? HE FOUND GOD, JUST IN TIME !!!!!!''

It's like this dude ruined your life Let it go, Elroy.

Comment

Dude, this is a matter of your opinion. Doing what he has done has put him in a worse situation than if he hadn't. The dude has to make a living any way he can. Sure he gets paid to be on a couple of magazine covers. But if you think any of that adds up to the amount that he would be paid as a starting quarterback in the NFL on a multi-year contract, you are nuts.

And if you think he wouldn't have been signed on a team by now had he not done this, you are nuts.

So either his grand scheme backfired.......or never existed in the first place.

Either way, that's not what this thread is about. You've cried about him over multiple pages. Try to get on topic, Elroy.

You just said it is a righteous cause. So what is your complaint? Plenty of the guys who have kneeled haven't been receiving any major coverage other than bad publicity. They haven't gained anything from it.
                sigh........................

1) the only way to make a living is to be an athlete

THE END

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he put himself in a bad situation by
                a) not upping his game
                b) acting like the spoiled cvnt that he is.

he could have learned a lot from how alex took HIS OWN BENCHING !!!!

if lord colin is TRULY pissed off at oppression, hed give the nfl the bird, move to the hood and dedicate his life fighting the ''good'' fight. many freedom fighters got by on less money than these narcissistic pieces of shlt do. so dont give me he needs the nfl.

would he be on a team had he not pull this BULLSHlT stunt ?!?!?

hhhhmmmmm

would charlie manson be just another hippy had he not incited his FOLLOWERS to commit murder ?!?!?!

hhhhmmmmm

you tell me
                Last edited by Elroy The Great; 05-25-2018, 07:01 PM.

Comment

It's like this dude ruined your life Let it go, Elroy.
                  and he ''saved'' yours

open your eyes, trav

Comment

• ''sry elroy. im going to have to suspend you for continued lateness. 5 days without pay. take this time to consider if you really want this job. and if you decide you do, come back with a renewed dedication and all will be forgiven. we can both move on.''
                    ~a logical employer making a logical BUSINESS decision.

what i do next will show what kind of person i am.
                    Last edited by Elroy The Great; 05-25-2018, 07:14 PM.

Comment

sigh........................

1) the only way to make a living is to be an athlete

THE END

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      You completely missed the point. He would make far more money if he would have never began kneeling. Right or wrong?

he put himself in a bad situation by
                      a) not upping his game
                      b) acting like the spoiled cvnt that he is.

he could have learned a lot from how alex took HIS OWN BENCHING !!!!
                      You are assuming another team wouldn't have picked him up. There is proof that you are most likely wrong, Elroy.

an NFL source told ESPN’s Adam Schefter that Seahawks officials cancelled Kaepernick’s workout after he refused to commit to ending his kneeling protests during the national anthem during the 2018 season.
                      So did the protest help him or put him in a worse situation?

if lord colin is TRULY pissed off at oppression, hed give the nfl the bird, move to the hood and dedicate his life fighting the ''good'' fight. many freedom fighters got by on less money than these narcissistic pieces of shlt do. so dont give me he needs the nfl.
                      You don't have to give up your job to protest injustice, Elroy. You don't have to give up your love of a game. You don't have to give up making millions of dollars doing what you love. You don't have to give up your livelihood. If anything, the money that he makes can be used to help, as he has donated at least a million dollar to causes that he deems worthy.

would he be on a team had he not pull this BULLSHlT stunt ?!?!?

hhhhmmmmm

would charlie manson be just another hippy had he not incited his FOLLOWERS to commit murder ?!?!?!

hhhhmmmmm

you tell me
                      Had Manson not incited his followers to commit murder, he most likely would have been just another hippie, and he wouldn't be in jail.

Had Kaep not begun this protest, he most likely would have been on an NFL team with at least a one year contract worth a million or more.

Then you agree. That wasn't so hard, was it?

So he put himself in a WORSE situation because of his actions. You've just cried over multiple pages and finally come to realize this. Good job. I'm proud of you.

Comment

Working...
                      X