Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 yard penalty for kneeling during National Anthem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mlb handled their shlt

.................................................. ...............
    Bruce Maxwell

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...ted-in-arizona

''Oakland Athletics catcher Bruce Maxwell arrested in Arizona..''

https://www.baseball-reference.com/p...axwebr01.shtml

what a clown. shlt backfired in a hurry !!!

Comment

• ''do foo's think i have time to win games AND speak up for their oppression ?!?!?! ''
      ~lord colin. 2012-2015

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        the fans, the owners, even maga himself, has had enough.
        Way to ignore this:

This NFL Owner Says He’ll Pay the Fines When His Players Kneel During the Anthem
        http://fortune.com/2018/05/23/nfl-je...them-pay-fine/

Comment

''do foo's think i have time to win games AND speak up for their oppression ?!?!?! ''
          ~lord colin. 2012-2015
          How about you spend some time telling us how you feel about the message, and not the messenger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            Next they'll put people in jail for peaceful protests. It starts with a 15 yard penalty, then suspension, then jail time.
            "First they came..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dustin1997Hawk View Post
              There is. Tell me, how many times during your job do you have to stand, remove a part of your wardrobe, and stay at attention while a nationalist song plays?
              Sup, sup, where’s your boy shaolin Sword!

Still at it I see! Do me a favor, change your avi photo to something else, anything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Way to ignore this:
                Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                How about you spend some time telling us how you feel about the message, and not the messenger.
                i didnt ignore anything...unlike you followers who pick and choose which posts to quote.

the nfl has had enough. you will see.

as for the message. wtf, bruh. wow, hes against oppression. what a fncking guy !!!!!!!! im against murder and rape. i must be a citizen of the year runner up at least !!!!!!!

now, how about his BULLSHlT timing, doe !!!!!!!!!!!

or are you going to continue excusing that away ?!?!?!?

Comment

• this ******ed notion that a person MUST BE AN ATHLETE, doe
                  this SJW notion that an employee can DO AS THEY PLEASE, doe

Comment

i didnt ignore anything...unlike you followers who pick and choose which posts to quote.
                    In fairness, you're so triggered that you post about 4 messages at a time without anyone having a chance to respond to you. Of course we have to pick and choose which one to respond to. It's not like you are saying anything new. Just crying.

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    the nfl has had enough. you will see.
                    What is there to see? They already set what they will do. Stay in the locker room or stand for the anthem. Penalty to teams if a player doesn't, and the right for teams to set their own penalty to players. At least one owner said to his players, "Do what you want and I'll pay any fine."

as for the message. wtf, bruh. wow, hes against oppression. what a fncking guy !!!!!!!! im against murder and rape. i must be a citizen of the year runner up at least !!!!!!!
                    I'm not talking about his stance. I'm talking about YOUR stance. You yourself went on record saying you would have no problem with this if he had done it before being benched, so why are you wasting your time crying about him so much. It's like the dude f-ed your wife. You have a personal problem with him, which was not what this thread is about.

Case in point!!!!

now, how about his BULLSHlT timing, doe !!!!!!!!!!!

or are you going to continue excusing that away ?!?!?!?
                    You are obsessed with him instead of the main issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      In fairness, you're so triggered that you post about 4 messages at a time without anyone having a chance to respond to you. Of course we have to pick and choose which one to respond to. It's not like you are saying anything new. Just crying.

What is there to see? They already set what they will do. Stay in the locker room or stand for the anthem. Penalty to teams if a player doesn't, and the right for teams to set their own penalty to players. At least one owner said to his players, "Do what you want and I'll pay any fine."

I'm not talking about his stance. I'm talking about YOUR stance. You yourself went on record saying you would have no problem with this if he had done it before being benched, so why are you wasting your time crying about him so much. It's like the dude f-ed your wife. You have a personal problem with him, which was not what this thread is about.

Case in point!!!!

You are obsessed with him instead of the main issue.
                      just wow.....you really dont gaf hes using a righteous cause to suit his needs. he doesnt really care about oppression. HES USING IT. once again, had he never been benched, hed be standing and going through the pregame motions and not GIVING A SINGLE F UCK about oppression, GHANA, anthems.....your clique is oblivious to it all

just wow.........

2018 may very well be my favorite season

Comment

Working...
                      X