Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 yard penalty for kneeling during National Anthem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    bruh.....only someone on his payroll can be this accepting

had he NEVER BEEN BENCHED, DOE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pls dont ask me to type that in any other language

fncking followers, doe. eat, drink all the leaders shlt
    He had been benched. Don't you think he wanted to become a starting quarterback again, or did he just want to do his protest on the bench for the rest of his career? Don't you think that taking the knee would make it harder for him to get back on a squad?

A former starting quarterback's mentality isn't to sit on the sideline and stay there. It's to do what they have to do to get back on the field. This should be common sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      He had been benched. Don't you think he wanted to become a starting quarterback again, or did he just want to do his protest on the bench for the rest of his career? Don't you think that taking the knee would make it harder for him to get back on a squad?

A former starting quarterback's mentality isn't to sit on the sideline and stay there. It's to do what they have to do to get back on the field. This should be common sense.
      if only every group/clique were so forgiving and understanding

what prevented him from kneeling and speaking for the oppressed 2013-2015 ?!?!?

look...youre not ever gonna hold lord colins hypocritical, opportunistic acts against him and im not going to relent

i dont think you really read/looked at the timelines thoroughly. maybe a glance

Comment

worth repeating, for the slow and dimwitted

2012, lord colin was an nfl starting qb
        cop vs civilian stats for that year~

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ther-countries

''By the numbers: US police kill more in days than other countries do in years.''

NO PROTESTING FROM ANY NFL MFer !!!!!!!!!!!!
        LORD COLIN COULDNT GIVE A SINGLE F U CK !!!!!!!!!!

2013, lord colin was an nfl starting qb

https://thinkprogress.org/heres-what...-697fe3aad999/

''Here’s What We Know About Who Police Killed In 2013''

a snippet -
        ''ProPublica found last month in an analysis of reported police deaths that black male teens were 21 times more likely to be killed by police than their white counterparts.

2014, lord colin was an nfl starting qb

https://www.vox.com/2014/8/21/605104...official-black

''The FBI is trying to get better data on police killings. Here's what we know now.''

he gets benched, lets his fro grow, visits ghana and the sheeple ate it up
        theyre defending this guy ?!?!?!?!?

Comment

• https://www.sbnation.com/2016/9/11/1...n-marshall-nfl

''A timeline of Colin Kaepernick’s national anthem protest and the athletes (blind cult members) who joined him.''

snippet -
          "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," Kaepernick said, via NFL.com. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."

i posted crimes rates PRIOR TO THE CVNTS EPIPHANY

his followers just dont get it

he was looking away for years

Comment

if only every group/clique were so forgiving and understanding

what prevented him from kneeling and speaking for the oppressed 2013-2015 ?!?!?
            What prevented Ghandi from hunger striking before 1932. I'm not saying Kaep is Ghandi. In my book, he's better than that racist, but that's a different story.

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            look...youre not ever gonna hold lord colins hypocritical, opportunistic acts against him and im not going to relent

i dont think you really read/looked at the timelines thoroughly. maybe a glance
            Why are you calling him your lord? That's kinda wacky. Anyway....opportunistic? LOL. If you think he made his career path easier by the protest, you are truly delusional. He would have likely been on a team if it weren't for this.

And also, the point I was originally making is....if it was for selfish reasons (which I don't believe), then who cares? It's still a righteous thing to do, no matter the motivation.

I remember when the dude at the waffle house (I think..good guess probably) wrestled the gun away from that shooter and was praised as a hero, and he said something like, "I wasn't trying to be a hero. I just feared for my own life." That didn't make anyone stop considering him a hero.
            Last edited by travestyny; 05-24-2018, 07:14 PM.

Comment

worth repeating, for the slow and dimwitted

2012, lord colin was an nfl starting qb

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ther-countries

''By the numbers: US police kill more in days than other countries do in years.''

2013, lord colin was an nfl starting qb

https://thinkprogress.org/heres-what...-697fe3aad999/

''Here’s What We Know About Who Police Killed In 2013''

a snippet -
              ''ProPublica found last month in an analysis of reported police deaths that black male teens were 21 times more likely to be killed by police than their white counterparts.

2014, lord colin was an nfl starting qb

https://www.vox.com/2014/8/21/605104...official-black

''The FBI is trying to get better data on police killings. Here's what we know now.''

he gets benched, lets his fro grow, visits ghana and the sheeple ate it up
              Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              https://www.sbnation.com/2016/9/11/1...n-marshall-nfl

''A timeline of Colin Kaepernick’s national anthem protest and the athletes (blind cult members) who joined him.''

snippet -
              "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," Kaepernick said, via NFL.com. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."

i posted crimes rates PRIOR TO THE CVNTS EPIPHANY

his followers just dont get it

he was looking away for years
              Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              What presented Ghandi from hunger striking before 1932. I'm not saying Kaep is Ghandi. In my book, he's better than that racist, but that's a different story.

Why are you calling him your lord? That's kinda wacky. Anyway....opportunistic? LOL. If you think he made his career path easier by the protest, you are truly delusional. He would have likely been on a team if it weren't for this.

And also, the point I was originally making is....if it was for selfish reasons (which I don't believe), then who cares? It's still a righteous thing to do, no matter the motivation.

I remember when the dude at the waffle house (I think..good guess probably) wrestled the gun away from that shooter and was praised as a hero, and he said something like, "I wasn't trying to be a hero. I just feared for my own life." That didn't make anyone stop considering him a hero.
              you do what you must to forgive the voice of the (colored) people....smdh

im just glad the shlt blew up in his and his followers pride lacking mugs

maybe the next outrage wont be so carefully orchestrated and time dalayed......smdh

Comment

• the sport is so oppressed, hes suing to get back in !!!!!!!!!!!!!

america is so oppressive he cant wait to stay put !!!!!!!!!!!!

lordy

Comment

me wonders what happened in 2016, doe

Comment

the sport is so oppressed, hes suing to get back in !!!!!!!!!!!!!

america is so oppressive he cant wait to stay put !!!!!!!!!!!!

lordy
                    Dude, what is your problem????

Do you have a problem with him, or the reason that he was protesting? Don't see why you are so up in arms about this thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      Dude, what is your problem????

Do you have a problem with him, or the reason that he was protesting? Don't see why you are so up in arms about this thing.
                      #298...............

among many other posts explaining my dislike

Comment

Working...
                      X