Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 yard penalty for kneeling during National Anthem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Kaphohammed X, who shat away his career. I could disrespect the Emperor, Japanese imperialism, and lies perpetrated by the Jews, to keep all other people down. I can ruin my career, by creating controversy and regurgitating **** ad infinitum.

I’m thinking up putting up old school photos of me, and some other Latino Jews volunteering at Allen temple, a predominantly black church in Oakland. Did it for nearly 3 years. Kap could put his money where his so called conscience lives, and donate a little money, and use his influence to inspire kids, not to divide people.

The black principle at this school in Harlem is a boss, he is sending his students to top schools, because they have the grades and brains to make it. Kap should go there and encourage the kids, but I don’t think he’d be invited to speak to the kids, academics is stressed, not sports.
    He has actually done alot of that.

https://www.ninersnation.com/2018/1/...illion-dollars

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^^^^

still defending the bs artist

tax write-offs.....EVERYONE has a few of those.

Comment

• besides ghana, know where else lord colin wont move too ?!?!?

the hood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          ^^^^^^^^^^^

still defending the bs artist

tax write-offs.....EVERYONE has a few of those.
          You have not donated a dime or a minute of your time to your community.

Its funny to see you criticize people who did.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
            You have not donated a dime or a minute of your time to your community.

Its funny to see you criticize people who did.
            not only are you a sad cult follower, youre very wrong.

and before you ask, im not giving any info.

why ?

because i dont care what a cult follower believes (its usually something demented).

now, carry on praising an opportunistic pos

''oppression'' my a55

Comment

• lord colins minions are fighting the good fight

Comment

Hmmm... why are you bringing up his parents? They seem like great people, what do they have to do with this?
                Hmmmm. They are great people.. I bring them up to point out the hypocrisy of professional athletes who,pay lip service to true suffering. He is outta touch with common people.

I didn’t have it like that, I had to get mine. Which I did.
                We got raza who did well in life, and good for them, but I don’t think he’s the right messenger to deliver a message of oppression.

He should say his peace on his own time. He is an employee after all. His parents are prime examples that cool people of all colors are out there.

Floyd can do and say whatever he wants to say, he’s his own boss.

Corporations have a fiduciary responsibility to their stock holders . Employees sign contracts promising not to do anything that may diminish the corset image, or good will. Do nothing that has not been cleared with the PR department.

I’m not a big earner like pro athelets, so I’m sure their contrasts are even more strict.
                When the Quake and tsunami hit Sendai-Fukushima, I was trying to organize some coworkers to go to Sendai and volunteer. I was organizing on my own, and got called into a power meeting. They approved my plan, and managed it for us. They dressed us in Bank of America Merrill lynch clothing and sponsored the whole thing. I was warned not to pull bull**** like that again, without prior authorization from C level executives. The second time I went to that disaster zone was to look for skeletal remains and mark them with a red flag, so the pros could step in. I was told yep that I could go on my own, and not as a representative of BAML. I took 10 days off, and did my thing. It was on my time, and my dime. I don’t know why people think this is a freedom of speech issue, it isn’t.

Kap is a clown. He could do whatever he wants as long as he doesn’t bring shame or disgrace to the corporation.

I don’t even understand how this is an issue!

Comment

My stock trader friends have donated more, and it’s a tax write off. But, he doesn’t need to show it on the field, on company time.

I dislike celebrities who get their panties in a bid, and write a few tax deductible checks here and there.

He is an employee.

I want everyone to be able to promote causes. My sister died of cancer, and I was mad at the NFL for forcing a player to not show his pink laces or wrist bands, it pissed me off, then my corporate attorney friend said, “ he should have cleared it with his team management, and the NFL. I thought it scxked but I was told the truth.

Kap should get with other like minded players and petition the NFL, or start their own league.
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 05-24-2018, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Hmmmm. They are great people.. I bring them up to point out the hypocrisy of professional athletes who,pay lip service to true suffering. He is outta touch with common people.

I didn’t have it like that, I had to get mine. Which I did.
                    We got raza who did well in life, and good for them, but I don’t think he’s the right messenger to deliver a message of oppression.

He should say his peace on his own time. He is an employee after all. His parents are prime examples that cool people of all colors are out there.

Floyd can do and say whatever he wants to say, he’s his own boss.

Corporations have a fiduciary responsibility to their stock holders . Employees sign contracts promising not to do anything that may diminish the corset image, or good will. Do nothing that has not been cleared with the PR department.

I’m not a big earner like pro athelets, so I’m sure their contrasts are even more strict.
                    When the Quake and tsunami hit Sendai-Fukushima, I was trying to organize some coworkers to go to Sendai and volunteer. I was organizing on my own, and got called into a power meeting. They approved my plan, and managed it for us. They dressed us in Bank of America Merrill lynch clothing and sponsored the whole thing. I was warned not to pull bull**** like that again, without prior authorization from C level executives. The second time I went to that disaster zone was to look for skeletal remains and mark them with a red flag, so the pros could step in. I was told yep that I could go on my own, and not as a representative of BAML. I took 10 days off, and did my thing. It was on my time, and my dime. I don’t know why people think this is a freedom of speech issue, it isn’t.

Kap is a clown. He could do whatever he wants as long as he doesn’t bring shame or disgrace to the corporation.

I don’t even understand how this is an issue!
                    bruh, you shouldnt waste time with these lemmings. im surprised he isnt calling you a liar, doe. one for him.

he claims i aint never done nothin for my hood (guesswork always fails !!!!).

the money i pour into it alone

Comment

My stock trader friends have donated more, and it’s a tax write off. But, he doesn’t need to show it on the field on company time.

I dislike celebrities who get their panties in a bid, and write a few tax deductible checks here and there.

He is an employee.
                      allboxing has silly standards.
                      hes oblivious to lord colins act.

just another player in the ''follow the cult leader'' game
                      Last edited by Elroy The Great; 05-24-2018, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X