Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 yard penalty for kneeling during National Anthem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
    Shut yo hoe ass up.

You.. are a hoe.
    Don't speak to me like that.

I don't deal with people who can't conduct themsrlves like adults.

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
    Answer me this. Didn't Trump disrespect the country when he insulted a POW? yes or no. one word reply.
    I'll answer that once you address my point about one man not speaking for everyone on this issue.

And remember, address it like an adult. No childish insults, please.

Once you address my point, I'll be happy to answer your question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I think trump is wrong for saying that, but teams have a fiduciary responsibility to investors to generate as much revenue as they can. Now, if people who invested in these corporations lost dividends or the stock,lost value because of this kneeling during the national anthem, they would be required to take steps to rectify the issue.

Yeah that's true. It kind of seems like an issue that those involved should figure out and people like Trump and Pence shouldn't get all emotionally invested in.

Comment

• why cant (wont) a FAFernicker tell us all WHEN they all of a sudden wanted to protest the anthem ?!?!?!?!?

DID THEY WAIT FOR SOMEONE TO GO 1ST ?!?!?!?!?

holy shlt, that crew is the epitome of a sad cult member
        they didnt know they were supposed to feel
        oppressed before a JILTED ex nfl qb did

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          He asked for a date, or a time if you prefer, when the Anthem at sporting events started mattering to you.

You've not answered that question yet, though you keep replying.

This isn't a battle of attrition. Answer the question or pipe down.

You're gumming up the forum with nonsense.
          Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Because they don't play it at movies, genius.

You're being obtuse in order to duck Elroy's question.
          phenom is the perfect foil for my question AND HE KNOWS IT !

we all know exactly when these so called protesters began their act. its like xmas watching them squirm their way around answering, doe !!!!!!!!!!

im sure even their lord colin is having a ball

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post

It was an ex Green Beret that convinced Kap to kneel as a form of RESPECT and peaceful protest.

If this guy is ok with it everybody should just STFU to be honest.

How can people twist it to disrespect of the troops, flags or the country when a fckn Green Beret was the one that made the suggestion. Smh.

And people who talk sht on Kap are idiots. he does more community service than any player in the NFL. It's not just empty words and posing.

It's crazy how this offends people more than Trump mocking John Mccain for being a POW. that's all you need to know to see these people are full of sht.
            All I know is that Trump said it's disrespectful so I'm running with that

Comment

• lord colin went ''home'' to ghana.....WHY DIDNT HE STAY THERE

mfers !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                lord colin went ''home'' to ghana.....WHY DIDNT HE STAY THERE

mfers !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Dude Kap does more for this country then you ever have and ever will. Do you dispute that?

Telling people of color to move to another country is so old and lame, team racist really needs a new playbook, or stop inbreeding. Your pick.
                Last edited by AllBoxingAD; 05-24-2018, 10:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
                  Because voluntary military enrollment is way down, and this is a way to bolster support. They tie it to sports because they know how near and dear sports is to Americana. Pulling at people's heart strings thru sporting events.

https://www.politico.com/agenda/the-...joining-000005

So we can then send those boys and girls over to foreign lands to foment war when someone like Sadam Hussein wants to start selling his oil using EU currency and not the U.S. dollar. U.S. imperialism is dependent on other countries using the U.S. dollar in trade--specifically in oil trade.
                  aye aye. you overstand this.

and our all-volunteer force, what demographics does it consist of? hmm

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                    Dude Kap does more for this country then you ever have and ever will. Do you dispute that?

Telling people of color to move to another country is so old and lame, team racist really needs another playbook, or stop inbreeding. Your pick.
                    and you fell for his act

you didnt know you were oppressed until he lost his job and he couldnt care less about YOU or the rest of his blind FOLLOWERS.

do you dispute that?!?!?

this is the gift that keeps on giving

Comment

• ''im going home to ghana (aint ever been there until i was benched, doe )......ok, thats long enough. time to go back and beg for an nfl spot and to continue my oppressed act ......''
                      ~lord colin

Comment

Working...
                      X