Collapse
No announcement yet.

Savannah Chrisley, Hot or Meh?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's ok but I'm not really into women who show too much gum...it makes me think they can open their lips but not their mouth and that's not good for the BJ. And her shoes don't fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
      She's ok but I'm not really into women who show too much gum...it makes me think they can open their lips but not their mouth and that's not good for the BJ. And her shoes don't fit.
      Quite the opposite. If she can open her mouth that wide without moving her jaw,imagine what it looks like when she tries.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Quite the opposite. If she can open her mouth that wide without moving her jaw,imagine what it looks like when she tries.
        Something like this I imagine:

Comment

Idk about hot, but clearly attractive, f#ckable & bunch o positive things. But I feel she sells her sexy off of her personality more then her face/body so less f#ckabiliy..

Comment

Dead in my wheelhouse....pretty, sweet, dumb, and rich.

Comment

Almost hot. I would call her "office hot", that girl around the office who is a stunner in the workplace because she's surrounded by a lot of cranky, overweight, menopausal women, but not beach or nightclub hot.

Comment

Hottness - Real life girl, she would be super cute

But as far as celebrity hotness— very much a MEH

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                  I'd throw my weiner in it. As long as she keeps that creepy dad of hers away from me.
                  Todd would be in your butt the minute you weren't on guard. My girl loves that stupid ass show, and that dude is like soooooooooooooooooooooo deeply in the closet.

Comment

one marginal picture

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      She looks decent. Who is she?
                      She's the daughter on the reality show "Chrisley Knows Best."

Comment

Working...
                      X