Collapse
No announcement yet.

It is my belief that there's not that many high income earners posting on sites

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is my belief that there's not that many high income earners posting on sites

I'm not saying they don't exist but I find it hard to believe that there's a bunch of high income luxury car driving lawyers or bankers posting on 'The Misc' or 'The COLI' or 'real gm'.

I think the majority of posters on the various forums across the internet are either students or young adults making average income with time on their hands. Of course there are exceptions like with anything else. I'm pretty sure Boxing Scene got some bentley driving business dude that's just bored and loves boxing. I'm talking about the majority.

majority yeah probably normal dude but also a decent size amount of ballers will on there too imo. Who has extra time? people with money.

and another thing its 2018 you dotn ahve to be a lawyer or banker to be making money, fucking youtubers playing fortnite are making like 10K a day. its a new world out thre its not the freaking 1970's lol
    Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 05-21-2018, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Not me.....

Comment

I'm a millionaire businessman. I make $300,000 base salary but much more than that with investments and inventions, and only work about 10 hours per week.

I hold over 300 patents and am a brilliant inventor. I have PhDs in four different fields. I'm also an undefeated cage fighter with a record of 324-0 with 324 knockouts all in the first round.

I helped the police department solve fourteen murder cases all as a volunteer. The U.S. military keeps getting me to help them with strategy but I'm a pacifist.

Comment

Bruh watch out b.uttler was talking bout buying this site he might delete your account.

Comment

I do alright. I also live in a high cost area doe.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
              I'm not saying they don't exist but I find it hard to believe that there's a bunch of high income luxury car driving lawyers or bankers posting on 'The Misc' or 'The COLI' or 'real gm'.

I think the majority of posters on the various forums across the internet are either students or young adults making average income with time on their hands. Of course there are exceptions like with anything else. I'm pretty sure Boxing Scene got some bentley driving business dude that's just bored and loves boxing. I'm talking about the majority.
              Of course not. But they'll jump to defend the high income earners at every chance they get. Traitors to their class

Comment

I’m makin low 7 figures, so yeah, it’s nothing to really brag about.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  I do alright. I also live in a high cost area doe.
                  You should move to Jersey bruh..

Comment

I do alright, I wouldn't consider myself a high earner.....yet. However that's the American dream, the opportunity is there.

Comment

Working...
                    X