Collapse
No announcement yet.

Active Shooter at Texas High School

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They found explosives too near the school and in the trailer believed to be the suspect's..

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      It's a 'Gun Fee Zone' where this happened, genius.
      Its gun-free???

Comment

To be a conservative nowadays means to always stick up for the Israel lobby, gun lobby, stick up for the NRA (whose president is Oliver North, an actual traitor and convicted felon who sold weapons to Iran), attack the kids/victims who want gun reform

There is no more “other kind” of conservative. Whereas on the other ends of the political spectrum there is a wide range of ideas and opinions from libertarian all the way to leftist.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          American society causes this. American society has come to a disgusting point in its history. Fear and hate have reared their ugly heads again.

The Trump die-hards are the third coming of the KKK, really.
          So the genocide of Native Americans and slavery wasnt disgusting enough?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            I wonder if Siablo14 has already reported some of the members on this site as possible shooters.
            Originally posted by Szef View Post

You're better than this, NE.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
              Lol at all the liberals in this thread already blaming the actions of a psychopath on guns.
              I'm blaming white people

Comment

Conservatives need to get back to the days of William F Buckley and other intellectuals. Trumpism/Evangelical dumbfu(kery pretty much is the death of conservatism

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                  I'm blaming white people

Comment

Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post
                    To be a conservative nowadays means to always stick up for the Israel lobby, gun lobby, stick up for the NRA (whose president is Oliver North, an actual traitor and convicted felon who sold weapons to Iran), attack the kids/victims who want gun reform

There is no more “other kind” of conservative. Whereas on the other ends of the political spectrum there is a wide range of ideas and opinions from libertarian all the way to leftist.
                    North's convictions were vacated, and none of the vacated convictions involved being a traitor.

Remember liberals....more research, less insults.

Fyi, your knowledge of the political spectrum (both the traditional and the realistic spectrum) is severely lacking.

Would you like me to explain them to you? I'll be happy to, as someone once had to teach it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post

arms dealers make the world go round. the biggest dealer of arms in the world is the united states government. nobody f#cking ever came close!

Comment

Working...
                      X