Collapse
No announcement yet.

Active Shooter at Texas High School

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF is wrong with white American teenage males to consistently keep doing these mass shootings.
    Bunch of cowards if you ask me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      Only libs get triggered. Conservatives don’t understand the mentality of you pu$$ies.
      You are assuming again. I don't vote, because i just feel they're different sides of the same coin. I have never voted and don't plan to. However, being neutral i can see the hypocrisy on both sides. You political affiliates argue over who can be less wrong, rather than seek sensible solutions. The first step is accountability, but you (political affiliates) try to spin everything on the other side.

Comment

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
        You think I blame Trump? Ha. Quick question, genius. Why does a country with fairly similar - albeit less extreme - socio-economic, political, educational and religious characteristics like England have zero school shootings over the same time period as the US has 213? Is it:

A) More liberals
        B) Fewer liberals
        C) The media and the gay, transgender, disabled Jews.
        D) MOAR GUNZ or
        E) NO GUNZ?

I’ll wait.
        There were plenty of guns around in the fifties and sixties yet there weren't all that many school shootings either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          I'm about to leave this topic because this is a problem I don't have to worry about because my children attend majority black schools. But if white people want to stop the massacre of their children at school they should stop electing people like this guy.

It is the very same reason i send my kids to an all black school. I still worried that some loose cannon might see the school as a problem and attempt some type of f^ckery.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            You are assuming again. I don't vote, because i just feel they're different sides of the same coin. I have never voted and don't plan to. However, being neutral i can see the hypocrisy on both sides. You political affiliates argue over who can be less wrong, rather than seek sensible solutions. The first step is accountability, but you (political affiliates) try to spin everything on the other side.
            Being a liberal is not political. It's a pu$$y mindset that is ideal for excuse makers and followers.

Comment

• So the kid was turned down by a girl and embarrassed durIng class, which is why he decided to shoot.

TypiCal basement boy, right wing, nazi supporting trump lover, who can't get laid and blames the world for himself being a fcking autistic loser.

We have so many of them here, I wonder when one of them will go shoot up a school.

Comment

• I just read the harshest penalty the shooter could get is life with the possibility of parole.

I guess due to his age and a couple of Supreme Court decisions he can't get the death penalty or even life w/out the possibility of parole.

Comment

• Damn. RIP to the Victims. We really need some Gun Control Laws. When I visited Texas I rarely go outside without some friends cause a bunch of people in that place own Guns.

Comment

• Kids are way outta control, and fathers are too weak to lead their families.

Comment

Working...
                    X