Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Remember The Dude Who Posted This Photo of His Wife?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Anyone Remember The Dude Who Posted This Photo of His Wife?

he had a bunch of photos of his wife back here in his profiles. then he was just gone.

here's the pic

Not bad, she looks as though she possesses a cheery disposition.

Comment

I got half a boner looking at that pic. I want to go slap one out. It's great to imagine having unachievable chicks but in reality...this is one I would cheekily chat up in a bar...And if I was lucky enough to get her home I think her body would be pleasantly surprising. She looks like she would be fun and eager without being nastily whorish. Great pic.

Comment

Nice! Not bad wife material at all. Her face is a tiny bit long, but her body is spot on for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
          I got half a boner looking at that pic. I want to go slap one out. It's great to imagine having unachievable chicks but in reality...this is one I would cheekily chat up in a bar...And if I was lucky enough to get her home I think her body would be pleasantly surprising. She looks like she would be fun and eager without being nastily whorish. Great pic.
          Spot on bro, we need to find this woman and double team her I'm going to Google image search her.
          Last edited by PsychoPat; 05-18-2018, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
            Fuk sake just had a look nothing comes up just similar images with people standing in front of a tree.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
              he had a bunch of photos of his wife back here in his profiles. then he was just gone.

here's the pic

She was on voyuerweb years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                She was on voyuerweb years ago.
                Can't see anything from a reverse image search....

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
                  Can't see anything from a reverse image search....

That doesn’t mean she wasn’t on voyeurweb.
                  How accurate and complete are reverse image searches?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    That doesn’t mean she wasn’t on voyeurweb.
                    How accurate and complete are reverse image searches?
                    It depends. Many pictures that get uploaded to sites like voyeurweb tend to get copied and mirrored to other similar sites so i would probably expect a reverse image search to pick her up somewhere.

I could be wrong doe.

Comment

Working...
                    X