Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it normal to get insecure about your dick size when a stripper is grinding on you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imma give this thread the props it rightfully deserves and rate it 5 stars. Keep up the good work punchr

Comment

Next time you're planning on getting a lap dance, remember to bring a large cucumber for back-up. If you don't get hard, you can discreetly slip that veggie c0ck in your pants and impress the dumb wh0re.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
        Next time you're planning on getting a lap dance, remember to bring a large cucumber for back-up. If you don't get hard, you can discreetly slip that veggie c0ck in your pants and impress the dumb wh0re.
        haha awesome. I wanted to tell him the same thing lol.

Comment

Last edited by _Rexy_; 05-17-2018, 04:10 AM.

Comment

hmmm, you might want to try a male strip club or 'ladies night' and that might actually be the solution to your problem.

Comment

They're meat for male consumption, don't worry about what they think. Thinking doesn't go with that job description

Comment

This thread title alone is gold, brother. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
                  How did you know the stripper was 20 years old?
                  It was his niece.

Comment

hahahhaha puchr i missed you and can't believed i missed your mentions!! classic,punchr i'm from europe where prostitution is legal, why spend money on strippers whereas the same amount can have you bust a nut??

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                      Lol never seen a $5/song lap dance.. maybe ur d1ck aint hard coz that chick is super ugly...
                      PIN UPS home of the $5 dance. A dance lasts however long the song lasts.

Comment

Working...
                      X