No announcement yet.

Apple generated more profit in one quarter than Amazon has in 21 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    Lol you got gay @ss friends using iphones..

Real men use android..

they laugh at iphone using dudes in the philippines

Gay? How old are you? LOL!

Real men use pink droid phones eh?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      just the regular SMS

SMS is run by the networks so the problem could always be the networks, it could even be the fault of the android phone, but blaming the iPhone could just be easier.

Comment

The issue I have with the article is that Apple isn't technically in the same space as Amazon, Google, or even Microsoft as they are a hardware manufacturer primarily while the others aren't.

Amazon makes its money wholesale on goods and with the cloud, Google with ads and software and MS with mostly software so it's a bit of apples to oranges comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
          SMS is run by the networks so the problem could always be the networks, it could even be the fault of the android phone, but blaming the iPhone could just be easier.

all 3 different networks while others that have iphones that arent X have no problems?

Comment

I have the Samsung 8 Active and finally, it may be able to give Apple a run for the money on the battery life which has seemed to have sucked forever on Android devices.

I was getting phones for free at work for years so never even considered an Apple product because that really wasn't a choice.

Comment

Apple products are overhyped and overpriced.

Get yourself Google Pixel 2 Mak. You'll thank me later.

Comment

Iphone users are cultists.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  The issue I have with the article is that Apple isn't technically in the same space as Amazon, Google, or even Microsoft as they are a hardware manufacturer primarily while the others aren't.

Amazon makes its money wholesale on goods and with the cloud, Google with ads and software and MS with mostly software so it's a bit of apples to oranges comparison.

You are correct, it still goes to show the difference in profitability though.

Amazon on the whole don't sell products of their own, and even their own products aren't as successful or profitable.

They used the DOJ to go after Apple in a court case about ebooks, the reason being, Amazon were selling books at razor thin profit margins or at a loss in order to control the market. Publishers and writers got a raw deal and ultimately the consumers would get a raw deal by having less choice as bookshops are dying off.

Comment

your ass doesnt even know how to change a tire or grill steak
                    Im not trolling though.. most dude in the philippines use android.. you've been there.. you know..

Lol i can change flat tires.. its tire rotation i have not done.. not that i cant do it... just have not done it

Comment

all 3 different networks while others that have iphones that arent X have no problems?

To be honest, I've never had the issue and never heard about until now.

A simple search on the interweb brings up a solution on the first result:

https://recomhub.com/blog/apple-ipho...ssages-solved/
                      Last edited by COVID-19; 05-14-2018, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X