Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North Korea to destroy its nuclear test site before Kim Jong-un and Trump meeting...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] North Korea to destroy its nuclear test site before Kim Jong-un and Trump meeting...

North Korea reveals it will destroy its nuclear test site weeks before Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump hold historic meeting

North Korea has announced on state media it will dismantle its nuclear test site just weeks ahead of a summit with President Donald Trump.

The rogue nation will start to take the facility apart on May 23, with international media watching.

The country's central news agency said the dismantlement of the nuclear test ground would involve collapsing all of its tunnels with explosions, blocking its entrances and removing all observation facilities, research buildings and security posts.

Journalists from other countries, including the United States and South Korea, will be invited to cover the event.

The nuclear site that will be dismantled is located in Pukyung, and the area around Pumyeong nuclear test site will also be closed.

[.....]
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...stroy-12523451

Lefty's awfully quiet on this whole development.

Comment

Does anyone really trust Kim? You don’t go from batshlt insane your whole life then suddenly wanna be friends with everyone

Comment

I would like to thank Al Haymon.

Comment

North Korea is finally showing good faith by dismantling it's test site. Really????

http://time.com/5255265/north-korea-nuclear-test-site-collapse/

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            North Korea is finally showing good faith by dismantling it's test site. Really????

http://time.com/5255265/north-korea-...site-collapse/
            This admittedly does play into the decision, but at the same time they could've easily repaired it and went on with their nuclear program. Much cheaper to completely destroy it, and strike a juicy deal with USA in return.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              Does anyone really trust Kim? You don’t go from batshlt insane your whole life then suddenly wanna be friends with everyone
              Not really his fault TBH. He was brainwashed and his head filled with bollocks by his father just like the rest of the country. Maybe he realised it was all bollocks.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                This admittedly does play into the decision, but at the same time they could've easily repaired it and went on with their nuclear program. Much cheaper to completely destroy it, and strike a juicy deal with USA in return.
                Good point but I don't trust them. Hopefully it works out for both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Not really his fault TBH. He was brainwashed and his head filled with bollocks by his father just like the rest of the country. Maybe he realised it was all bollocks.
                  I know but 30 years of acting like this I think it’s pretty hard to change people. Especially such a drastic change like this

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    I want to believe too, but I concur with this also.

After all, their indoctrination has always been on USA being the Devil to them

Comment

Working...
                    X