Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random Crazy Sh^t You've Seen In The Past Or Just Seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You ever seen a motorcycle crash? Shats wild I saw a guy try to run a red on a bike going all fast and he ran strait into a side of a car and went flipping 20 feet in the air and then smacking hard down on the pavement I think he died.

Comment

every time i am in a downtown city with black bums. they just tend to be the crazy characters all the damn time.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        You ever seen a motorcycle crash? Shats wild I saw a guy try to run a red on a bike going all fast and he ran strait into a side of a car and went flipping 20 feet in the air and then smacking hard down on the pavement I think he died.
        Holy f#ck.

I've never seen a crash, but when I was a lil kid a family friend who was a bad ass mfer got in an accident on a bike. He had his leg all pinned up or w/e that sh^t is they do with it. He was a rough cat though or it was just really bad & he had to have his leg cut off eventually. Altered his whole life & his kids life. Remember years later the ex & 3 kids moved to our neighborhood & sh^t was mad f#cked up & I think he was just self medicating the rest of his life.

This other time I seen a guy just in a accident seconds earlier. He was in a lot of pain. One of his legs was twisted all kinds of crazy ways. He crashed in front of a church. White dude. Black church. He had about a half dozen middle aged to old black ladies out there helping him & praying for him.

Comment

Working...
        X