No announcement yet.

Random Crazy Sh^t You've Seen In The Past Or Just Seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Crazy Sh^t You've Seen In The Past Or Just Seen

Sittin here chillin in real time live. Waiting for this place to open up. People watching like a motherf#ck. Guy rolls up. Rolls up with a baby carriage. Black dude, white baby. No shade of darkness or light skinnedness going on either way here.

Dark ass dude, glow in the dark baby. No lady to be seen. Trap music playing from the back of the carriage. Baby bouncing with it a lil bit I think. Like some reverse c#ckold sh^t going on here or this single busy lady hired the worst baby sitter ever.

Probably should call the police, but f#ck it lets see how this all works out.

Saw two bums stick fighting behind the Church's Chicken on Maryland and Charleston. A few other bums were cheering them on drinking old englishes.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
      Saw two bums stick fighting behind the Church's Chicken on Maryland and Charleston. A few other bums were cheering them on drinking old englishes.
      I see a lot of bums with sticks here. This makes sense. I knew they had to be doing something with that sh^t. Got a mfing Stick Club & sh^t.

"And if its your first day of Stick Club....you gotta fight".

Comment

One time I saw a really fat drunk guy fall down onto his back and wasn't able to get back up.
        A couple of people helped him get back up on his feet but it was still difficult.

Comment

I can go on for days man...

There used to be this dude in our neighborhood in Brooklyn, "Crazy George". Older guy, no teeth, used to walk around shouting "Meatball!!" at the top of his lungs while making gestures of jerking off. He'd chase old ladies down the street shouting meatball while pretending to beat off. He also rode a motorcycle and would ride down the street flapping his free arm like a bird shouting meatball.

Eating pizza one day and I see this dude trucking down the street with a pizza box tucked under his arm like a text book. He had one of those Elmer Fudd hats with the flaps on, he looked like Fred Flintstone and he looked pissed. Sure enough, he comes storming into the pizzeria, slams the pizza box on the counter and starts waving slices around at the owner asking if he would eat this shyt. The pizza was slightly burnt. Then he starts waving it in customers faces shouting and asking if they would eat this shyt. Then, he starts throwing the slices at the owner/workers behind the counter. One of them threw a handful of flour in his face, so now he looks like a raging voodoo Fred Flintstone. He and the owner started tussling and went right through the store front window onto the street. Cops arrived and took his ass away.

Riding the subway there was this Indian dude that was being assaulted by a bunch of teens. They were trying to drag him off the train. He broke free and ran in my direction. Tripped and landed on my feet. One of the teens ran over and started stabbing him at my feet then took off.

Watched my best friend take a bullet in his back.

I was driving through a sketchy part of Brooklyn on my way to the Williamsburg Bridge back in the 90s. I'm at a red light and some crack whore jumps in my car and says "I don't mean to **** with you but I have a pounding headache, can you just drive me to the store so I can buy some aspirin?". I'm sitting there looking at her like WTF? She finally turns to look at me and says "Oh shyt, so sorry, I thought you were my pimp, he drives the same exact car". Then she asks if I can drop her off at the corner store a few blocks up.

Comment

So me mum and me mates Alfred and Godwin were havin it out in the kitchen. Mind you, best be lettin on I live in a bungalow I do, so this be on the same floor as where I'm having my tea and watching Liverpool vs Man U on the telly. Godwin had said earlier that Liverpool would win at a canter, only to have me mom lose her bloody marbles and come running out the bath to have a good long scream at him, being that she is the biggest Manchester fan this side of Didsbury. Alfred was just standing there, the bloody tosser, acting all cheeky next to mum while she was having it out with Godwin. Wouldn't you know it, then Godwin interjects about Liverpool beating Manchester in years past, and they all 3 have one of those Mexican standoffs.

Meanwhile, I can't hear a word they're saying as the boys are just hitting the pitch, so I yell into me mum to pipe down with the racket. She grabs a frying pan, and I know I'm in serious Barney Rubble. I grab me pack of f@gs and get a move on out the front.

Now I'm on the porch, mum is still having it out with me mates, and meanwhile the bloody telly is just blaring with no one home to have a look. Whole thing was rubbish. Worst of all, Liverpool pipped Manchester. Bloody hell.

Comment

to this day I don't know how to explain this but

few years back was heading to the pub with a mate in the town center so instead of taking the bridge we took a short cut through a store where the pub was on the other side anyway while cutting through the crowds theres this woman at the make up counter with a pram and not much space to get past

so i went through ahead and just glanced in the prams direction to make sure i dont hit it as i squeeze past and caught a glance of the baby and it had a ****ing old mans head?! real one was looking up at me as i got past i watched my mates reaction see if I wasnt imagining it and he looks then straight away looks at me like wtf?

i said "did you ****ing see that" and he was like " a babys body with an old mans head all wrinkled and grey"
              seriously creeped me out part of me thinks it was someone filming for a prank show but this was years before youtube pranksters was thing.when ever I see that mate again over the years we talked about it like man wtf was that i have no idea to this day

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                I can go on for days man...

There used to be this dude in our neighborhood in Brooklyn, "Crazy George". Older guy, no teeth, used to walk around shouting "Meatball!!" at the top of his lungs while making gestures of jerking off. He'd chase old ladies down the street shouting meatball while pretending to beat off. He also rode a motorcycle and would ride down the street flapping his free arm like a bird shouting meatball.

Eating pizza one day and I see this dude trucking down the street with a pizza box tucked under his arm like a text book. He had one of those Elmer Fudd hats with the flaps on, he looked like Fred Flintstone and he looked pissed. Sure enough, he comes storming into the pizzeria, slams the pizza box on the counter and starts waving slices around at the owner asking if he would eat this shyt. The pizza was slightly burnt. Then he starts waving it in customers faces shouting and asking if they would eat this shyt. Then, he starts throwing the slices at the owner/workers behind the counter. One of them threw a handful of flour in his face, so now he looks like a raging voodoo Fred Flintstone. He and the owner started tussling and went right through the store front window onto the street. Cops arrived and took his ass away.

Riding the subway there was this Indian dude that was being assaulted by a bunch of teens. They were trying to drag him off the train. He broke free and ran in my direction. Tripped and landed on my feet. One of the teens ran over and started stabbing him at my feet then took off.

Watched my best friend take a bullet in his back.

I was driving through a sketchy part of Brooklyn on my way to the Williamsburg Bridge back in the 90s. I'm at a red light and some crack whore jumps in my car and says "I don't mean to **** with you but I have a pounding headache, can you just drive me to the store so I can buy some aspirin?". I'm sitting there looking at her like WTF? She finally turns to look at me and says "Oh shyt, so sorry, I thought you were my pimp, he drives the same exact car". Then she asks if I can drop her off at the corner store a few blocks up.
                Well did u drop her off? Get a handjob or what, cuhh?

Comment

I once saw an old lady fall in front of my very eyes from an housing apartment when i was walking back from school. If i had walk about 5 seconds earlier that bi.tch would've fallen on me. RIP old woman.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                    Well did u drop her off? Get a handjob or what, cuhh?
                    Yeah I dropped her off. Mostly to avoid confrontation, crack hoes have nothing to lose. Did not indulge, she was nasty.

Comment

Working...
                    X