Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

racism allegations in florida as dancing black students pulled off stage at grad...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    The University of Florida is facing allegations of racism after a faculty member forcibly yanked several minority students off the stage during their graduation ceremony.

Shocking video shows the graduates walk across the stage to receive their diplomas as their names are called.

But when some students take a moment to do a celebratory dance, a white male in regalia aggressively grabs them to move them along.

The videos has sparked outrage by alumni, parents and current students who claim the staff member was only physical with black and other minority students.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz5EnpFPKO4
    Follow us: mailonline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    After what happened with Starbucks I'm not gonna jump the gun like some will, Starbuck situation was a big political stunt by who do you think?
    Lots of Jewish people were there in that protest It was a divisive stunt to segregate and sadly they likely do this shiet all to often.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      That cracka should have slapped that fine ass, clearly a hater.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

I didn't hear any race related allegations when I heard about this story on another site, but either way it goes it's such an uninteresting story.

From the very little I bothered to look at, some clearly frustrated, impatient profs were moving the students along. Probably should just let em be since this is a big moment for them, but on the other hand they only have time for so much goofing around.

Not really a big deal this happened, and certainly not worth headlines.
        Its always worth a headline when there is a white and black involved

U should know this ur a liberal

Comment

Originally posted by King GGG View Post
          That cracka should have slapped that fine ass, clearly a hater.
          was one of them hoes not able to find a babysitter

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Sweet, sweet justice

Comment

and for the record im just reporting the story, dont think its racist at all. i say good on the guy for getting them off stage, prancing round like a bunch of clowns. its not the circus, its a graduation, civilised folk dont want to see your 'swag' on show, show some class.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                The man is always holding down the black and brown man...
                i am a beige semitic whatever man and nobody has ever held me down

my family actually came from an oppressive/genocidal environment so we can't take the "plight" of the american minority (spoiled brats) very seriously

that is the biggest blessing in my life... if i was some white hippie dude I would fall for the scam and be walking around in some dumbazz BLM shirt donating to gangs that want to kill me

instead i am woke!!! and woking others

join me
                Last edited by ////; 05-07-2018, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  i am a beige semitic whatever man and nobody has ever held me down

my family actually came from an oppressive/genocidal environment so we can't take the "plight" of the american minority (spoiled brats) very seriously

that is the biggest blessing in my life... if i was some white hippie dude I would fall for the scam and be walking around in some dumbazz BLM shirt donating to gangs that want to kill me

instead i am woke!!! and woking others

join me

I’m being sarcastic to many of the young sissy boys, not you....
                  they are so funny, and entitled.

Comment

Wtf...

Watching the video, it almost seems fake like an SNL skit, like wtf was dude thinking, he looked like a Steiner brother putting on the belly2belly suplex on the dude

Way outta line

Comment

Ultimate first world "Oppression."

That being said what is the harm in letting dumb kid/kids dance for a little?? Kind of an overreaction for the guy representing the university to physically grab and push someone off stage simply because they are dancing and acting like a clown......

Comment

Working...
                      X