No announcement yet.

Need one more for fantasy baseball. Team currently 3rd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    Is John alright?, I'm worried about his coke addiction...
    Johns okay. It's Kev that apparently isn't.

Comment

I’m not the one making threads calling out john, nate, rudyo. I let that **** go the day I left the league, and didn’t say one word about any of ya’ll until Nate started a thread about me today and ya dissed me. So far i’ve only responded to threads calling me out, and visitor messages about the league.

I’ll return to the league with only two conditions. Apologize to Andrew by email. Dude was going through some tough times which is why I invited him to do it, to take his mind off of **** I can’t say here. But it was ****ed up and it made me look bad.

And 2. I get my same exact team I had.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
        Didn't have no time to be commish was too busy living his baller life yet in the first week he got into it with like 3-4 people crying for hours.

Everybody else gas fun ****ing with each other. Kev over here gets into his emotions and attacks people personally. That's some female shiiiiit
        The first fight of the league was John vs Burner you dip****.

Second fight was John vs Me.

Third fight was Me vs Rudyo. Your bf, then you decided to stick your nose in and fight for him afterward.

So yeah, 3-4 fights my ass.

And trust me, from the looks of things, this fantasy thing looks like it’s wayyyy too in your mind dude. You hit me not only through visitor message, but also made a thread about it. You need to look in the mirror.

Comment

Nate be betting with no way to pay him.

Dude doesn't even have a bank account, driver's license, nothing. What a clown wonder he's constantly talking about my job

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            The first fight of the league was John vs Burner you dip****.

Second fight was John vs Me.

Third fight was Me vs Rudyo. Your bf, then you decided to stick your nose in and fight for him afterward.

So yeah, 3-4 fights my ass.

And trust me, from the looks of things, this fantasy thing looks like it’s wayyyy too in your mind dude. You hit me not only through visitor message, but also made a thread about it. You need to look in the mirror.
            Lmao that put me in tears bro I seen the light.

I asked you to comeback to play. And you got all female, so then I made this thread. Didn’t even say your name asking for another person. Obviously you got jealous. It’s ok pumpkin. Comeback and let me take some more of your money.

Comment

You said you make 77k as a c.o the top 10% in Ohio make 47k you dumbass. So even if you were a top flight co you wouldn’t come close. You fraudulent ass girl. Join the league and stop humiliating yourself

Comment

Lmao that put me in tears bro I seen the light.

I asked you to comeback to play. And you got all female, so then I made this thread. Didn’t even say your name asking for another person. Obviously you got jealous. It’s ok pumpkin. Comeback and let me take some more of your money.
                You didn't asked me to come back and play, you were talking **** on my visitor message and asking me to come back to play. Two different things.

Comment

You can have your team back.

Whatever Drew has going on, I wish him the best. But I’m not writing him an email.

Maybe I should have said something first. But we can’t rewind it, so it’s just gotta be what it is.

Comment

You said you make 77k as a c.o the top 10% in Ohio make 47k you dumbass. So even if you were a top flight co you wouldn’t come close. You fraudulent ass girl. Join the league and stop humiliating yourself
                    I make $77k basepay as a CO in my county, believe it or not, it's hard for you to believe which is just funny to me, that's not a lot. You are not looking in the right place, and you don't seem to understand different counties, cities have different salaries. It depends where you work. You are basing my pay on the whole entire Ohio average. If most counties/cities/towns average $40k+, and 1 or 2 make $70-80k, it will still average down to $40k something. Do your research, start in counties in Columbus, where CPD make $84k top base pay.

That's like going to glassdoor/salary.com and seeing that NY police make $63k on average, and then calling an NYPD officer a liar for saying they make $100k a year because 'that's not what stats say your state makes.' Try a little harder.

Comment

And $77k is a damn odd number to make up as a salary. Like seriously, use logic. If i'm going to lie on the internet, where none of you know who the **** I am, I'ma go all the **** out and say I make $300k a year. Not seventy ****ing seven thousand gross pay.

"Highest paying counties in Ohio" bls.gov, the one I work in is in the top 5. That's as much as I will say. I'm not into talking too much about my personal life, like someone here.

Comment

Working...
                      X