• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-multiple personalities
    -defensively insecure
    -goes on about how IRL how much better off he is then everybody

This dude a ****ing weirdo lmao

Pretty sure rudyo said this dude dropped out of high school but he's rippin on everybody else's education hahahahaha ****ing joke

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      -Kev- damn man these guys are straight up questioning your honor and integrity. They are saying you have multiple internet personalities. That's about as disrespectful as one man can get on the internet. I wouldn't stand for this if I was you.
      Asshole

Like that theory wasn't yours to start with.

Comment

Don't worry, Kev. I got this, buddy.

Enough already.

Y'all know who you're dealing with.

Thank your lucky goddamn stars that this is the internet and not in person, or Kev would be reacting a lot differently.

Because Kev can fucking fight.

Just ask him.

Or you can just PM Andrew and he'll fill you in.

Y'all don't want it.

Comment

Never forget this dude spent 5 hours trying to clown me about my personal shiiiit on the fantasy league. Dude legit face red, palms sweaty, calling me every name in the book bringing up anything I ever talked about myself. Chat moved on and he was still huffing and puffing ragin'.

Sounds like a real winner to me lmao

Comment

He's such a boss and doing so well that's he's worried about everybody else's personal life lmao wish I had that luxury. Be the toughest prison guard in ****ing OHIO LMAO making mad bread and still have enough time to beef online and tell everybody how cool I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Baseball still a thing?
              He biggest sport in America. Only sport with guaranteed contracts.

Comment

I'm getting tired of all this Dominican vs Gypsy violence

Comment

Fwiw I genuinely believe that Kev is Drew which is hilarious and sad. Didn't even try when he played his alter ego then rotated like crazy against me...doesn't make any sense

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

You ****ing made a thread in boxingscene lounge, taking shots at me - unprovoked. You and John did. John the damn coke head who's also always drunk, even in the daytime.
                    I missed this gem

Coke head? Based on what? I haven't done coke in over 12 years

"Always drunk. Even during the daytime" Please, do provide evidence of this

Kev you're the type to speak to someone who's been drinking and call them a "drunk" 10 years later. The mere mention of cocaine means I'm a coke head? You pathetic little girl.

Go ahead and try to rip into me personally like you do Nate, you little pussy. I know a LOT more about you than you think I do. You like to bring up how much better your life is than Nate's. So you and I can go down that road, too.

Do it. Just once. Let's see where this goes.

Comment

Wow this **** is gold , deal me in.

Comment

Working...
                      X