Aliens Do They Exist? YES OR NO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aliens Do They Exist? YES OR NO?

and post whatever it is that makes you think so or not.

Lots of crazy things have happened throughout history that can't be explained.

But I don't credit aliens for them.

I credit lost knowledge and miracles.

Aliens, if they're out there, either haven't come here or they know how bad we are and keep away. (I don't blame them)

Comment

For sure alien life of some sort exists, intelligent or otherwise. Just too many planets out there & too many places where some sorta alien life could exist based on what we know.

And I'd bet there is intelligent beings out there to, but I think that might be more of a challenge to prove with the time & distance between planets right now with our technology. And the fact they might have lived & died before we find them or they find us.

I suspect we will find a planet that shows proof of alien life existing there before we find a planet with alien life currently on it. And thats probably not a bad thing cuz who knows how dangerous sh^t could get with two species who come upon each other. Could end up being a war if we aren't able to communicate/understand each other well or if one side is just too aggressive. Could end up being that one is so advanced they do the other species like we do animals in out wild now. Could end up being a lot of trying situations.

Comment

I believe so because i saw a UFO fly over one time...

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post

and post whatever it is that makes you think so or not.
          Yea, illegal ones...lmao

Comment

Yes, I have seen them with my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              For sure alien life of some sort exists, intelligent or otherwise. Just too many planets out there & too many places where some sorta alien life could exist based on what we know.

And I'd bet there is intelligent beings out there to, but I think that might be more of a challenge to prove with the time & distance between planets right now with our technology. And the fact they might have lived & died before we find them or they find us.

I suspect we will find a planet that shows proof of alien life existing there before we find a planet with alien life currently on it. And thats probably not a bad thing cuz who knows how dangerous sh^t could get with two species who come upon each other. Could end up being a war if we aren't able to communicate/understand each other well or if one side is just too aggressive. Could end up being that one is so advanced they do the other species like we do animals in out wild now. Could end up being a lot of trying situations.
              Exactly what I'm thinking. I cant believe were the only one in the whole universe...

Are they green with strange eyes with antenna on their head? Probably not lol

Comment

Yes, they were landscaping the neighbor's yard the other day.

Comment

They don't exist as far as I Know.

I want to believe doe.

Comment

Mathematically speaking yes its probable.

Comment

Working...
                    X